• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

Pages: 123456..6

for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

aimee
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

I can't really say.. Because I didn't joined alot of online communities. I joined only a few --[b]Friendzy[/b], [b]FaceParty[/b] and [b]Hi5[/b]. I liked [i]Friendzy[/i], but I think it's closed now. I liked their [i]FriendZine[/i] section. Friendster is pretty good so far..

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-19 02:27:04)

^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

Ok. I never joined any other. So Friendster is my first, and I think it's good, but not to good :P
kpsm
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have joined so many sites like myspace, hi5, tagged,and student.com.. and believe me.. it's sooooo hard to maintain em all.. friendster used to be my best but now its only better than the rest.. hehehe.. i dont like their new profile.. so much for all my hard work.
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

I first joined FS in year 2002. Then, I never joined any other. I liked it, and also, it's the famous of them all! But due to the current issues, ohh.... As for my vote, I decided to vote later. :cool:
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Look and Feel , and usability --> I think Friendster is better than Hi5 I havent tried myspace though
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friendster is more popular in phil, I think, cause in myspace I only have 4 friends
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for ur comments here guys!! =) now i can say that friendster is better than the rest :thumbsup:
shiroxchan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hhhmmm. For me Good but the poll is not workin' why? :eh:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Thanks aimee 4 posting this topic.. :D :) :) :wow: According to me.....Friendster is better than other sites... :D :D My reasons are as follow: 1.I get more n many challenges in tweaking FS.. :eh: :eh: :D 2.Fs is more popular in Asia...(as we know that Asia has the most populations in this world) :D =) =) 3.Fs is more familiar for me...hehehehee.. :P :D :) =) =) That's all... :) :D ;)
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup I like [b]Friendster[/b]. It's simple, but cool.. I tried myspace once, it was few months ago I think. But since it was so boring & messy, I deleted my account that same day also.Haha :eh: No offence, Myspace users...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I hate favorirism but honestly friendster now is turning to chaotic world. Many people complaining why friendster always changing and updating the settings and etc. unlike other parties, they had organized settings on their podast and also they had hospitable staffs to listen what it is in your heart. Well they've been impressed me much than I expected when I enter to their world.
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]It's the most popular among the choices, You are considered as [b]IN[/b] when you've got one...[/i]
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

i love the way friendster's improvements. =) :thumbsup:
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

didnt you know that friendster here in the phl is tagged as pang masa by those elitest, socialites etc... instead they use myspace(very disorganize, full of testi ads, and AMERICANIZE).. but i prefer friendster because it\'s highly costumizable and very neat...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Neat emmm like what?
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I joined [url=http://www.myspace.com]Myspace[/url], [url=http://www.xanga.com]Xanga[/url], [url=http://multiply.com]Multiply[/url], [url=http://www.tagged.com]Tagged[/url], [url=http://www.friendster.com]Friendster[/url], [url=http://www.kawanster.com]Kawanster[/url][Malaysia Version] not much to say.... :P :P :P

Last edited by feruzz (2007-05-23 14:54:37)

EnTerNeT
» n00b
1969-12-31

Friendster is Good! I met so many people.
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah..i agree.. friendster is good.. =)
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well...i hav friendster,myspace,hi5 and tagged but i gotta say dat friendster is bttr cuz der r lots of filipino friends der n its safer dan myspace!! :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:54

[ 13 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy