• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

Pages: 1123456

for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

tursunder
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

friendster is good. . . this is what i love ;)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

:thumbsup:I think friendster is much better than myspace because friendster has more of my filipino friends.. hehe :D
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm very comfortable... many members to know, which means new friends!!!
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendster is good, i met a lot of friends
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.emoticon.itonlinestore.net/][img]http://www.emoticon.itonlinestore.net/emoticon/Emoticon/a21.gif[/img][img]http://www.emoticon.itonlinestore.net/emoticon/liooil/note_1.gif[/img]its OK for me....[img]http://www.emoticon.itonlinestore.net/emoticon/liooil/note_2.gif[/img][/url]
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i also can't say. i just have a friendster, multiply and myspace account (which i check like once a year????) hahaha. but i guess that's because friendster is the greatest one for me :) more filipino's use it, so it's really more convinient :) multiply's more on blogging.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

friendster is good for me. although i have myspace, multiply, tagged and facebook account. fs still standsout.
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

better than the other =] coz its simple yet very creative it many ways
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

friendster is good. but those people who puts so many applications makes their page [i]slow[/i]. while facebook. even you have over a hundred apps,your page is still [b]fast[/b] in loading. 2ndly,friendster photos is [u]limited[/u]. however, facebook,hi5 and multiply uploads your photos [b][i]unlimited[/i][/b]. so if your a pic addict,expecially a cam whore,these sites are good for you. except if you don't wanna upload your pictures. =) but the only thing those sites don't have is that you can't customize your page as beautiful in friendster. but i think hi5 is now adding that. =D

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-08 02:46:48)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

fs is good. yet some features of multiply is better, like the blog stuffs. but..............i'm using friendster frequently. and i used to check my multiply acct. only if i'm in the mood to. xD
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

friendster is better than any other :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think friendster is the[color=blue]best[/color] i love fs so much
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Friendster all the way :) I used to like Myspace, but it was never a main interest for me. I had one for maybe a year and a half, then decided to delete it. I then made another one a couple months later, still didn't like it. So now, Friendster, in my opinion, is a way to go.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

all i can say friendster is good :D:thumbsup:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

honestly,FS doesn't have anything fun XD i mean,anything exciting or something to look for :)
shan021
» n00b
1969-12-31

dunno,coz i only have a friendster acct.
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I can't compare it with others as I haven't tried other than this, but if you were to ask me if i'm satisfied with it, yes I am, I think Friendster is the most used site today, it has lots of users worlwide,,, I was able to find my old classmates and long lost relatives thru here.
loveyouuuox
» n00b
1969-12-31

ii lovee friendster better than any other, sort of. :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's waaaay better. myspace is like very offensive sometimes, and myspace was only created because Tom Anderson (whatever his name is), the maker of myspace, was just jealous of friendster's quick popularity. myspace is also very out of control sometimes, and people just break rules and everything. that's why I deleted my myspace account. (this answer means no offense to any other member, k?)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think Friendster is pretty cool, though, I wish more Americans used it, too. But I like Friendster much more than MySpace (I absolutely hate MySpace) because MySpace is very spammy and it has a lot of trouble with hackers and rippers. I've never tried Multiply or Facebook so I can't comment on most of the other networking sites.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:07

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy