• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

Pages: 1..123456

for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

for me its better than any other :eh:
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

:arrow: [u]better that any other![/u] =)
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me FS was gr8
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..For me Friendster is the best among them because it is easier to learn than any other social sites..
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes, for me, FS is better than the other. Almost all my friends are into FS :thumbsup:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

maybe. i cannot say. but i really enjoy friendster. although now, i am on multiply. ahee;]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I tried hi5, multiply, etc.. but they don't enjoy me... Even if Friendster bores me at times, because a lot of my friends has it, I keep on checking it from time to time...
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's good because of its "fame" here in the phil.. i mean, who doesn't have it? only lolos & lolas. ahaha
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i use friendster for most of my filipino friends... but i have many foreign acquaintances also... and for that, i find facebook more useful... and facebook apps more entertaining....
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can say, my space is much better than friendster, but Myspace block javascripts so I hate that site and I was born to Friendster so I like friendster, cause we can still tweaks are profile there :eh:
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the best...^_^ awts.
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Full credit to [b]Friendster[/b] ~ because without it I wouldnt have found old friends i havent seen in 10 years or connect family and friends around the world. but aside from that, Friendster is too boring now.! no new features.and u see the same people over and over again hehehe! Aside from having [b]Friendster[/b], I also have [b]Facebook, Bebo, Myspace [which i totally i like the least], Hipster, Hi5, Tagged and Multiply[/b] ~ Friendster is fading in the background.!
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The first blog type deal I ever used was Myspace. I had one and kept it for 4 years, because my American friends had one and still do, but I found it very boring, so I got rid of it. Then, came Facebook, which I have, and love. I catch up with all of my high school friends, and network with other high school students nearby. And THEN, my Filipino friends/old school mates insisted on making me a Friendster. It definitely helps, alot. I dont get 'home-sick' as much. I love it.
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the best among the rest. i only enjoy fs and multiply, though.
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Definitely better than any other. :) All my friends has it than other websites so I better stick with it.
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

better than ... :penguin:
xxaikenxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me..:question: its yes..:thumbsup: because in [b]friendster[/b] i meet [i][b]new[/b][/i] friends and [b][i]old[/i][/b] friends.. it helps a lot:D:D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think [b]myspace[/b] is the best. No offense but friendster kinda sucks
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me friendster. i also have my space, face book, and multiply. but friendster is still the best. well. i'm still studying how to use multiply. :eh: :eh: :eh: i don't like face book. =D as for my space so westernized. :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it is better than any other because i am comfortable with it and it has many members so i have many friends.

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:30

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy