• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

Pages: 123456789..9

[b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

asn585
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

[b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] <">[color=red]Change those phrases by your OWN :[/color] [quote][color=blue]PUT YOUR ### OWN WORDINGS HERE[/color][/quote] [b]Updated b-coz of friendster Filter changed.... :wallbash: My pages will be put in private setting soon because of the new friendster filter update to avoid misleading the NEWBIES outhere... :crybaby:[/b] :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2008-04-11 17:53:20)

limerta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

waw the first to comment... thx for sharing this code.. it looks great... i will try this later.. :D
jomxkie
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

nice 1 dude.... :o
~nigel~
» n00b
1969-12-31

para san poh ba yan kuya alvin?
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow nice hehehehehe!!!! your merlin is so smart hehehehehe!!!!! :eh:
jam0311
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. cool trick... im gonna try this one ryt now... :penguin:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmm, another merlin code huh... I'll try this :eh:
jayvee14
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to view this on my profile??? :(
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cant see the merlin in your profile.. but it looks great.. ill try it..
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=~nigel~]para san poh ba yan kuya alvin?[/quote] Type in english... this is an international forum.. not only for the philippines... you can only speak tagalog in the philippines section. =| about the topic.... i think we already have this kind of trick in here... :/ see this link: [url]http://theftalk.com/t7243-Merlin-Script-C.S.S.-Profiles..html[/url] did you made this code all by yourself? i think not... cause it says there that it is "/*Edited and Used by : asn585*/" so it means that this is not yours... better to put the credits my dear to where you got this code... =| if you don't want it to be trashed... Mods? what do you think?

Last edited by zephyr14 (2007-09-17 11:02:58)

asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]did you made this code all by yourself? i think not... cause it says there that it is "/*Edited and Used by : asn585*/" so it means that this is not yours... better to put the credits my dear to where you got this code... if you don't want it to be trashed... Mods? what do you think?[/quote] Try to analyze the code from this link what is the difference http://theftalk.com/t7243-Merlin-Script-C.S.S.-Profiles..html .....Coz' I will NOT post it here if it has the same function without any progress or direct copied also here . Some modification also , try to check an auto color changer that I posted here and it is almost the same with other post here ... compare the date ; that is copied with the other members here BUT it is fine coz'it is for the benefits of the members here. Hope it will help to you to analyze it . If the Moderators want to TRASHED it, thank you !. I posted it here for the sake of the interested people NOT for the Justification purposes... :lol: Also , if you want to check who is the original of this code : HERE http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/merlin/webpage_agent.html I want to tell something ; that if you post a code anywhere , YOU, alone at yourself knows that it is your OWN and NOT by means of the word CREDIT... Hope it will help !.... Friendster is for FUN...... :penguin:
exists03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code ... keep it up ... :midfinger:
henhime143
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put the codes???... hmm....do i need to upload it as js or csS???
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok, ok... my bad :P didn't noticed that... but i think you should put that link in your first post..? well, just a suggestion... =) peace... :D
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank'z for sharing that code kuya alvin!! "your my idol you know"
joe1084
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha this is not new code so please try to put credit, coz u edited from someone code , :idea: n for info for more merlin action u can see @ rainbowarch n dis is internet explorer only :crybaby:

Last edited by joe1084 (2007-09-18 16:30:49)

KyO
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: this codes make my profile so slooooooooooooow...
maloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nc 1 Dude =D
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]hahaha this is not new code so please try to put credit, coz u edited from someone code , n for info for more merlin action u can see @ rainbowarch n dis is internet explorer only[/quote] I answered this type of Q , already from page ONE, please !. My page is working ALL of my add-ons without any interference, try to check your combination of codes specially your Javascript because different sample for the application of code is NOT applicable for everybody YOU need to remodify ALL samples here in Friendstertalk because WE Have different add-ons using at our own pages that's why Direct following the sample application of codes will give US different performance of our add-ons. Hope YOU got my point. Have a nice day to ALL... BEST viewed in IE for Merlin CODE... Time to go to my work now !..... See you later.... FRIENDS .... I need to :penguin:
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeeeeeeeeeee nice
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:51

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy