• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

Pages: 1..123456789..9

[b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

SilentSiR
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

:wallbash: [b]Internet Server ERROR !>.. :crybaby: [/b] 2 posted... :question:

Last edited by SilentSiR (2007-12-01 02:02:46)

SilentSiR
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

[b]Exclusive : For IE ONly !. No other way around...... Try to use the new Linker because the owner of the post did NOT Update the Linker He Gave...... :arrow: [/b] It will work until is there... =) @ * * mishOoO * * » FriendsterTalker [quote]i thought having "document.write" on your file makes your browser hang ? but now you're using it again .. it's quiet unclear ..[/quote] There is NO other WAY to use this thingy Wizard unless you use this command and it is NOT really a problem , CHECK the arrangement of your codes . If you DONE it will , NO Hazzle way around also the performance of your LINKER Used to.... :thumbsup: [b]Better to TRY than Nothing...... :cool: [/b]
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

teinnx for the vcode... nice
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

teinnx for the vcode... nice
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]teinnx for the vcode... nice...[/quote] [b][color=blue]Main post : Updated !. =) [/color][/b] For Live PREVIEW ; Only for IE users : =) http://profiles.friendster.com/35784272 This preview is something MESSY the Sounds because it is also a preview of my post HERE : :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t16828-YOUTUBE-PLAYLISTS-AutoPlay-HOSTSite-NEEDED.html Need to....... :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-12-04 18:33:08)

punkprincez_lea
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeehee i will try this one..
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

where can i place this on my tracker code? after the css injection code? =|
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]where can i place this on my tracker code? after the css injection code? =|[/quote] [color=red]Try to check this link and study it...[url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file-%28additions%3ADec.3%29.html[/url][/color] =)
callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=red] nice.... [/color][color=purple] nice.. [/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by callalistamodesto (2007-12-10 07:59:57)

asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]After YOU Follow ALL instructions specially about JS , you must WAIT and have patience untiL your New JS Linker add-ons WiLL ACTIVATE and Enter from the Friendster Server . This type of add-ons needs a little bit of time to activate normally. First you save it, it works but when you view it again, Nothing !. Do NOT Touch anything and it will activate and it will work after the Friendster System will Recognize your JS add-ons. It DEPEND also from the LINKER You Used for your ExternaL JS add-ons... The Friendster system will filtered-out all codes that the users put it into thier pages thats why the activation is needs a little bit of time to be able to SEE. [/b] They made this to Avoid virus / Worm that will be spread out from one page to another and to filter-out someone's page and delete those Pages totally from the Friendster system or DATABASE.... Tha't's why , there are some previews that is NOT viewable : :arrow: because they have a Suspicious Codes / add-ons inside their pages OR they were affected by the LAST Virus / worm that spread-out last time and they have no chance to DELETE it and the Friendster TEAM is the First one who Found it at their Own Account. They made an appropriate action for it. Freezing or cancellation of infected account to Avoid Spreading of Viruses / worms on Friendster by those [b]Experimenting Hacking BUT they did NOT know ; Friendster TEAM Knows ALL their Identities Also the system they used to... :wallbash: [/b] This ADd-Ons is STILL Working !........ and Applicable...... This NEW Page of Mine is the Latest Preview : [b][color=blue]GBUA :[/color][/b] God Bless Us Always !. [b]TiLL NEXT......... :penguin: [/b]

Last edited by asn585 (2007-12-11 02:01:40)

concon_nocnoc@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

function injectcss() { if(window.cssinjected == undefined) { cssinjected = 1; var css = document.createElement("hello"); css.setAttribute("type","text/welcome 2 my profile"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","CSS_LINK_URL_HERE"); css.setAttribute("media","screen, print"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); } }injectcss(); document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSID:D45FD31B-5C6E-11D1-9EC1-00C04FD7081F" CODEBASE="#VERSION=2,0,0,0"></OBJECT>'); document.write('<OBJECT ID="TruVoice" width="0" height="0"CLASSID="CLSID:B8F2846E-CE36-11D0-AC83-00C04FD97575" CODEBASE="#VERSION=6,0,0,0"></OBJECT>'); var Char; var UsedChars; var CharID; var CharACS; var CharLoaded; var LoadReq; var HideReq; UsedChars = "Char"; CharID = "Char"; CharACS = ""; CharLoaded = false; Window_OnLoad(); function Window_OnLoad() { Rainbow.Connected = true; CharLoaded = LoadLocalChar(CharID, CharACS); if (!CharLoaded) { CharLoaded = LoadLocalChar(CharID, ""); } if (CharLoaded) { SetCharObj(); } CheckLoadStatus(); } function LoadLocalChar(CharID, CharACS) { Rainbow.RaiseRequestErrors = false; if (CharACS == "") { LoadReq = Rainbow.Characters.Load(CharID); } else { LoadReq = Rainbow.Characters.Load(CharID, CharACS); } Rainbow.RaiseRequestErrors = true; if (LoadReq.Status != 1) { return(true); } return(false); } function SetCharObj() { Char = Rainbow.Characters.Character(CharID); Char.LanguageID = 0x409; } function CheckLoadStatus() { if (!CharLoaded) { LoadError(); return(false); } window.status = ""; AgentIntro(); return(true); } function LoadError() { var strMsg; window.status = ""; strMsg = "Error Loading Character: " + CharID + "\n"; strMsg = strMsg + "This Microsoft Agent Script requires the character(s):\n"; strMsg = strMsg + UsedChars; alert(strMsg); } function InitAgentCommands() { Char.Commands.RemoveAll(); } function AgentIntro() { InitAgentCommands(); Char.MoveTo(0, 0); Char.Show(); Char.MoveTo(900, 500); Char.Play("Announce"); Char.Speak(pageViewerFName+"...WELCOME...FEEL At HOME PO...Have a GOOD TIME !..Your USER ID is...."+pageViewerID); Char.Speak("Maligayang Pagdating PO , Kaibigan..."); Char.Play("Greet"); Char.Speak("PUT YOUR #3 OWN WORDINGS HERE "); Char.Speak("PUT YOUR #4 OWN WORDINGS HERE"); Char.Play("GetAttention"); Char.Play("GetAttentionContinued"); Char.Play("GetAttentionReturn"); Char.Speak("PUT YOUR #5 OWN WORDINGS HERE"); Char.Play("GestureRight"); Char.Speak("PUT YOUR #6 OWN WORDINGS HERE"); Char.MoveTo(10, 500); Char.Play("GestureLeft"); Char.Speak("PUT YOUR #7 OWN WORDINGS HERE"); Char.MoveTo(10, 200); Char.Speak("PUT YOUR #8 OWN WORDINGS HERE"); Char.MoveTo(600, 200); Char.Play("DoMagic1"); Char.Play("DoMagic2"); Char.Play("GestureUp"); Char.Speak("PUT YOUR #9 OWN WORDINGS HERE"); Char.Play("Pleased"); Char.MoveTo(0, 500); Char.Play("Read"); Char.Play("WriteContinued"); Char.Speak("PUT YOUR #10 OWN WORDINGS HERE"+pageViewerFName); Char.Play("WriteReturn"); Char.MoveTo(500, 500); Char.Play("Think"); Char.Think("PUT YOUR #11 OWN WORDINGS HERE"); Char.Think("PUT YOUR #12 OWN WORDINGS HERE"); Char.Play("Uncertain"); Char.Speak("\\Chr=\"Whisper\"\\Very Simple Treasure, try to Watch ME Alwayz Here !."); Char.Play("Wave"); Char.Speak("SEE you Later and NOT Goodbye..."+pageViewerFName); Char.Play("Wave"); Char.Hide(); }
concon_nocnoc@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)
jhampoli
» n00b
1969-12-31

i saw ur proffy it rocks cool :cool: aha tnx 4 sharing
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=concon_nocnoc@yahoo.com]:)[/quote] @ off dun be spamm yeah :D
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]@ Jhampoli : i saw ur proffy it rocks cool aha tnx 4 sharing ... :cake:[/quote] [b]Thanks for the Comment !. :arrow: [color=blue]Welcome...EnJoY and Have a Happy Holiday 2 ALL in Advance around the.... :globe: [/color][/b] [color=teal]TiLL Next............ :penguin: [/color]
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I just found a way to make a [b]document.script[/b] JS works on your page and that is :arrow: [b]encrypt your JS[/b] :thumbsup:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]SAVE your ExternaL Javascript Codes @ your HostSite as [color=red]anyname.txt[/color][/b] and use this given Linker after. Credit goes to the Cradle of ArchangeLL : :arrow: <">[b][color=blue]NOTE :[/color][/b] From the Given Link : Change this part with your Own : :arrow: http://h1.ripway.com/Username/Filename/[color=red]anyname.txt[/color] [quote]<div id=codeContainer><object type=text/javascript data=" javascript: a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/archangell/loader.swf';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj"></object><div id='loader' class='Linker credits to ArchAngell' style="ArchAngell:expres\sion(function b(){a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/archangell/loader.swf';navBg.appendChild(a)}b());text:expres\sion(loader.style.ArchAngell='0');visibility:hidden">[color=red]http://h1.ripway.com/Username/Filename/anyname.txt[/color]</div></div>[/quote] [b]It wiLL work anytime : BUT Only for IE Users !..... :thumbsup: =) [/b] [b][color=teal]Always Clear your Temporary Internet Files after you FINISH @ your Final Editing !...[/color][/b] Tested now : :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-12-12 17:13:14)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It doesn't work :cry:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) [b]Use the Latest Linker , it will work . There are so many new linkers around now , it will work.... :thumbsup: [/b] [b]TILL Next............[/b] :penguin:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sometimes merlin shows up sometimes not...is there any proper way to paste it wherein it shows up all the time...i'm injecting it as a js linker on my tracker js...still merlin doesn't show up...he's a no show :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:19

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy