• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

Pages: 1123456789..9

[b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

asn585
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

[quote]kuia was this code can only be used for IE users??? how about the code for not an IE user???[/quote] [color=blue]Exclusive : For IE users only .. For NOT IE Users , there is no chance to use Merlin as part of your add-ons same as the Overlay users but for Overlay you need a different codes NOT this one.... Why need to have a CSS External Code is because it will trigger ALL your JS external codes to LOAD Faster specially YOU need to have an external CSS to hide something from your page and the hidden coding is not so easy to do by using only Costumize Editing !!!..... also arrange everything ALL of your codes well..... It is applicable / continuous working....at my page.. See you.... :penguin: [/color]

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-10 15:58:58)

khervin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

the codes not working.. i dunno why.. can somebody give an instance of the code. :rolleyes: :crybaby:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]can somebody give an instance of the code.[/quote] Check ALL posted comments inside of this topic to have more ideas on it !. It is still / always applicable until External JS Script Coding are allow .... IE Users only !.... :wallbash: Need to................. :penguin:
evilandrei
» n00b
1969-12-31

were will i put the code
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]were will i put the code[/quote] Pat of an External Javascript Codes ...... The what WE caLL JS Codes... =)
+ ajix +
» n00b
1969-12-31

do i need my own js?
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]do i need my own js?[/quote] YES!. To use add-ons ... You need to use an external JS but analyze the linker first by reading the posted here about Javascript NOT only copy and paste the code that you wanted to... See you later..... :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gona use this when linker comes! =)
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]im gona use this when linker comes!...[/quote] Linker is Vulnerable now BUT try to arrange your JS ExternaL Codes properly to make it work better and FASTER. Most JS add-ons specially Our Friend FERUZZ posted are NOT able to modify, because he made it in a short and nice way Codes pattern. Use some add-ons completely what is the given codes. Mix it in a nice way, you can NOT rely on copy and paste only.... The JS add-ons will arrange depend on what is important add-ons you want . PUT it on TOP of ALL ........... :cool: A simple TRICK but it will help a LOT Concerning Newbies of course... The performace of your add-ons wiLL depend at your LinkeR also !!!........ =) Enjoy Friendster day........ :penguin:
cryanne23
» n00b
1969-12-31

.uhm.?,,im jusz a newbie..i dnt evn knw on wer i wil put dt.?,plsz teach me step by step..f 8z oKei.?..thx.=)
andreapaula08
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this code still working?
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote].uhm.?,,im jusz a newbie..i dnt evn knw on wer i wil put dt.?,plsz teach me step by step..f 8z oKei.?..thx... @ is this code still working?...[/quote] First , to make it easy , familiarize what is CSS and JS ..... CSS is the design that will show at your page and to control the appearance of your JavaScript add-ons.... JS {JavaScript} is the command to execute those add-ons either External CSS Code . It is my own opinion NOT the application meaning of both CSS and JS because if we put the Meaning here , it is too long to discuss. How to learn BOTH of it !. Read the sticky topic Above the THREAD : [cor=red]Friendster Tricks and Tutorials.[/color] Next , this is still working !. Always working until Internet Explorer is there BUT it is depend on the code Given . If the codes need to Update or Not . The codes given at my first post is applicable until now , but you need to use an External JS Files . Find the very helpful LINKER that you wanted / need to use. Try other website for it, so many linkers around... Sticky LINKER of Aftermath also , but DO NOT stop searching for the Great Linkers you need to use. Because the PERFORMANCE of your add-ons depend on your JS LinkeR...... [color=blue]It is still working but for IE users only !. Try my page using Internet Explorer......[/color] Happy to Share............... :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-25 08:05:57)

deathnote00
» n00b
1969-12-31

what mean of I.E!?internet explorer by the way its hard to make this merlin can u make me one!?plz!?sir!? :D

Last edited by deathnote00 (2007-11-25 14:07:21)

deathnote00
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D hayz plz help me !!so noob u know!!!its hard become a noob!!!huhuhuh :crybaby:

Last edited by deathnote00 (2007-11-25 14:05:42)

deathnote00
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey brother why its not work XD u said i copy the jscode that u made start here and end here i copy but nothing happen!!!
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Don't spam NEWBIE!
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]hey brother why its not work XD u said i copy the jscode that u made start here and end here i copy but nothing happen!!![/quote] [b]First post updated as an easiest way !. =) Like eating and Drinking way only !..... Hurry up until Friendster Allow US to use that WAY with using an External JS Coding !. After you SAVE ... Nothing happen ?.... why ???.... [color=blue]REFRESH your Browser :ninja: [/color] Any Question ?... READ and analyze the very simple instruction @ the Main post.... Again... TESTED : For IE Users only !. Internet Explorer NOT Mozilla Firefox or any other...... :wallbash: [/b] Working time again : Need to ............... :penguin:
* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

i thought having "document.write" on your file makes your browser hang ? but now you're using it again .. it's quiet unclear .. =|
callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]thank you for sharing!!! ahehehehehe..[/align]
reckless14
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing works on my other account for IE.. but for my foxy it didnt work it think merlin is in a contract with IE.. too bad not a WWWWizard :crybaby: well thnx dude :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][color=blue]IE user add-ons only !. Preview : my page.... :cool:[/color][/b] [b]Part of your JS add-ons...:wow:[/b] [code]document.write('<OBJECT ID="Rainbow" width="0" height="0" CLASSID="CLSI

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:37

[ 11 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy