• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

Pages: 1234

[quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

podo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

hapi anib eftok!!! :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

happy anniv! :wow:
limerta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Happy b'day friendster talk! :gift: :cake: :gift: love this forum very much :wow: :kiss:
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:wow: Happy b'day Ftalk =) :gift: Make a wish.... :D :cake: :thumbsup: Wanna share the cake, looks so delicious :D :cake: hehe...
kitkat
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cake: :gift: :cake: happy anniversary [b]friendstertalk![/b] :cake: :gift:
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hapy aniv ftalk
XxXLinniieXxX
» n00b
1969-12-31

happy aniversary!! :D :D :D :D :D surprise for admin? where they?? :paranoid: :paranoid: oiai,, this cake :cake: gift :gift: and flowers :norose: :rose: :norose: :rose: just or ftalk! hahahahas :D :thumbsup: keep ur good working!!!! :paranoid: Linniie laft ftallk.. :wow: :wow:
borneo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]happy anniversary to ftalk[/b]... :cake: :cake: :cake: [b]succes n happy always ftalk[/b]:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

happy anniversary [b][color=blue]Ftalk[/color][/b]
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]happy anniversary ftalk [/b] :cake: :cake: :gift: [b]i love this forum[/b] :D :D
tomms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

happy anniversary to ftalk... :rose: :cake: :gift: happy anniversary to ftalk... :rose: :cake: :gift: happy anniversary to ftalk... :rose: :cake: :gift:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:penguin: Wee im still on track!! :penguin: Happy anniversary ftalk!! :D cheers!! :D :D
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

geez this is my third month here at ftalk :D im proud to be an ftalk member and as of you too. i hope admin will post now about this anniversary haha and by the way where's the cake and a bottle of beers hahaha! i think we need to celebrate it even in the internet :retard: for those who want to be a mod... this is your chance haha! :lol:

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-09-21 08:04:41)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whew.. lol cip.. it is also my 3rd month of staying here at ftalk.. lol happy anniversary :lol: :eh: :eh: party!!! lol
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Happy anniversary to ftalk!. It seems that im staying here longer than i expected. more powers to you and Godbless. =3
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I cant possibly be absent on FTalk's anniversary, would I? :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. kuya charles nice timing :lol: anywayz where's admin? :ninja:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]yeah!!! happy bday ftalk!!!![/b] :gift:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Haha.. kuya charles nice timing :lol: anywayz where's admin? :ninja:[/quote] I dont know where he is. He didnt even post anything about FTalk's Anniv. By the way, just a clarification.. Sir Admin's registration date is 09/21/2006, so technically, FTalk's birth-day is that day. [b]But FriendsterTalk Forums was [u]officially released[/u] at Friendster-Tweakers.com last September 27,2006.[/b] So its up to Sir Admin to decide and announce to us the official date for FriendsterTalk's Anniversary.
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whoa!! first anniversarry?? :eh: happy anniv ftalk im glad to be here ;) :thumbsup: :gift:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:32

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy