• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

Pages: 11234

[quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

wee belated.. ahehe... ;)
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

belated..happy anniversary ftalk
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Belated Hapi Bday. I just realized that Ftalk's b-day is just after my bday rofl.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Please avoid bumping topics. Don't post old topics to prevent confusions.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:31

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy