• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

Pages: 1234

[quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

Wow it's Ftalk anniversary so where's the food =| hehehe joke :lol: Well today is my 5th months here at Ftalk :D Happy anniversary Ftalk :gift: :cake:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

Ahehe.. admin might be preparing the food. lolz @admin.. we need you here! lolz again
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will help him to bake the cakes :lol: :cake:
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow... ftalk is now 1 year old!!! hope this forum will last forever.. wakokok!!! admin? he's already preparing the foods for us.. lols... :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh shockz.. i'd better make a gift. lolz.. again happy bday to ftalk. and i wanna know admin's birthday =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes we know sir Admin is good in cooking :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolz.. maybe you taught him how to cook.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

No he will be the one to taught me how to cook :D It will be more happier if sir Admin will be the one who cook the food for the 1st anniversary :eh:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

happy anniversary ftalk! :D we love ftalk! :eh:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hapi Birthday Ftalk :cake: :P
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^im late...belated hapi anniversary FTALK!hehe :cake: [/b][/align]
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

belated happy anniv ftalk :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :gift: :cake:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Untill now I'm still waiting for the food :cry:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

admin wheres the surprise? ehehhe lolz/
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lolz,btw yah where is the food sir??? :D :wow: :cake:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Oh, i didn't know that! hehehe! hapi anniv. ftalk!!! Since ftalk is 1 year now, I hope there is an activity here like an EB (eyeball) of the members. Hehehe!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We only had contest here if you want try to join avatar contest, the registration is currently on going =)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

happy so happy..aniv ;)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bl8td api aniv ftalk...this site really fun! im enjoying here :thumbsup: ..'l i've been here for 2/3 weeks time and hapi to tell that i dont have absences.. =| lets blow our candle..1,2,3.. :cake: open my present for ya all... :gift: :gift:
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0088ff][b]♣--† ™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-pRetty in bLue-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™ †--♣ ♥'-kEp'z Of fLowEr RangErz-'♥[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#78c0ff]wee... belated happpeee anniv. ftalk.... =) =) [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#0088ff][b]™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-mHeryLiciOus-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™[/b][/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Lolz. i'm not sure of the date but still.. [b]HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY FTALK![/b] :gift:[/quote] to admin: do you have any surprises for us there? haha :lol:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:02

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy