• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

Pages: 123

I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your self one day.[/quote] [li][i]For Those Who Dislikes Moderators[/i][/li] [quote]Moderators are strict why do you plead? At least we try to help you succeed.[/quote] [li][i]For Those Who Wish To Learn[/i][/li] [quote]Coding is hard to learn so don't be lazy, You learn it no problem, it's kinda easy.[/quote] [li][i]For The Inpatient [/i][/li] [quote]Problems aren't solved by the means complaining, learn, learn, learn! before your knowledge stops compiling.[/quote] [li][i]For the Young and Old[/i][/li] [quote]Age has nothing to do with knowledge, remember the basics and the protocols. Learn to read and understand.[/quote] Your turn guys... =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-09-19 21:51:20)

niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

wow!! that'z nice.. my Ftalk quote: to all new mem. like me: [quote]"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking"[/quote] to all code maker; [quote]"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results"[/quote] to all Moderator : [quote]"Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things"[/quote] my special: [quote]"I don't care what is written about me as long as it isn't true"[/quote]

Last edited by niceblue00 (2007-09-20 00:27:17)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

:arrow: [b]actually,,im not the original,,i saw this by the post of ephe at the suggestion and feedbacks[/b] =) * to all ftalk members :D [quote][b][color=blue]Trial[/color] and [color=red]error[/color] is the key to perfection[/b][/quote]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this is mine. its my fave. :) [align=center]Good plans shape good decisions. That’s why good planning helps to make elusive dreams come true[/align]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mine: Quote: That's Hot "just because you spend a lot of time with someone doesnt mean u know their darkest secrets". " I am the villain of the story "
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

visit http://heisfreak06.multiply.com/ this is the page/site i customized you can view my uploads: images = cosplays, visual kei, dark icons, gothics, and etc... blogs = my compositions, my favorite gothic poetry reviews = goth bands, visual kei video = gothic music videos, j-rock music videos
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to those dreamers: try and try until u succeed to those newbie like me: ignorance excuses no man for those who are in relationships never expect, never assume and lastly never demand its so good to be true =) =)
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like this thread I guess mine would go....... [To people, in general] "I'm not a people-pleaser so if you don't like me....oh, well, doesn't hurt my feelings....it's your loss"
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:eh: :eh: to all the people never hurt by criticism,take it as a compliment and learn from it!
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For the new members who break the rules.. [quote]Use You Commonsense :exclaim:[/quote]
exepect
» FTalker
1969-12-31

To moderators: [quote]"Be fair to other members because they deserve a share"[/quote]
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm borrowing this: You should know when to stop and when to try harder.
ladyjean
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]To the newbies!!![/b] [quote]Don't give up!!! Try and try until you succeed![/quote] [quote]Practice makes perfect!!![/quote]
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is from my brother for coders [quote]Scripts are just words that forms a syntax. Logic gives them sense[/quote] for newbies who wants a ready code [quote]codes will not function unless you make them to.[/quote]
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jagcopra]this is from my brother for coders [quote]Scripts are just words that forms a syntax. Logic gives them sense[/quote] for newbies who wants a ready code [quote]codes will not function unless you make them to.[/quote] [/quote] nice one
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered] to all [b]rippers[/b]: "go to hell!" lolx![/color][/align]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Do not spam. Here's a new one. [li]For kids and adolescents.[/li] [quote]Love your parents before they wither away, do it now or you'll regret it someday.[/quote] [li]For the Proud.[/li] [quote]Time is gold and so am I.[/quote]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't have clue...sorry...:) msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][li][i]For the Young and Old[/i][/li][/quote] [quote]Age has nothing to do with knowledge, remember the basics and the protocols. Learn to read and understand. Your turn guys... =) :thumbsup:[/quote] I can't share any quotes, but this one suits me best! Thanks Ephe!
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine :) its better to cheat than to recieve no need to review [i] kodigo [/i] will do hahaha jowk... here's the real [spoiler] behind the hills of difficulties theres a valley of success :) [/spoiler]

Last edited by sadangel08 (2008-05-11 05:08:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:53

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy