• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

Pages: 123

I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

Now, i have one, for every member and mods of our forum: [quote]A little help at the right time is a lot better than a lot of help at the wrong time[/quote] God bless!!
S-Series
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

[b]Newbie here[/b] :D [quote][b]Read and do it now[/b][/quote] [quote][b]Trial and error[/b][/quote] :thumbsup: gr8 slogan :thumbsup:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have learned something here.! ahhaahha
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heyy..eph. i love your quotes. hihi hope i had the kind of wisdom or knowledge you have. hihi well, mine is.. [quote]dont you dare to spam on threads, cuz if you do you will drop dead.[/quote] :lol: not as nice as your though. :lol:
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Ephemeral]• [i]For The Inpatient[/i] [quote]Problems aren't solved by the means complaining, learn, learn, learn! before your knowledge stops compiling.[/quote] [/quote] hwaaaw..that's a good one! =) :thumbsup: you forgot to put the "of" though.[/spoiler] well, here's mine: [i]• How I define growth:[/i] [quote]Sometimes we need to get ourselves [b]vulnerable[/b] to be able to see what is lacking in us. Growth is a never ending process. And it is something gained through our experiences..[/quote] • [i]Inspiration:[/i] [quote]Don't follow your dreams; [b]chase them[/b]. - Richard D. :D :thumbsup:[/quote]

Last edited by zenlaws02 (2008-07-12 07:59:51)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dis quote is from me mom.... she gave it to me... :crybaby: "I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is." miss ya mom!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]dis quote is from me mom.... she gave it to me... :crybaby: "I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is." miss ya mom!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] waw..I myself asked before about God's existence, turns out that [b]God is REALLY[/b] real.. cause the [b]Bible[/b] proves it, and Bible itself is [i]Historically[/i], and even [i]Geographically[/i] and even [i]scientifically [/i]exact. =) - [i]you if nobody created the universe.. then what triggered it to be created? somebody must've done it right? then guess who..[/i] :rolleyes:

Last edited by zenlaws02 (2008-07-12 07:54:36)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine doesn't really have anything to do with FTalk, directly, just people in general (and it's not orginal but it's good). "[b]Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose[/b]".
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]The Newest Trend = Fake. Welcome To The Generation Of Liars, Where You Can't Trust Anyone To Be Who They Say They Are And Everyone Is Photoshopped Perfection.[/b][/quote] =D
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

to ftalk members: [quote]follow the ftalk rules & respect everybody.[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Now[/b] I have my own original one....just check the spoiler in my sig :thumbsup:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-09 13:49:01)

vennemesse
» n00b
1969-12-31

its a kinda nice for peeps here in fstalk.. [spoiler]being good to others is being good to god.[/spoiler] and to those maldito and maldita [spoiler]we will find time to[u] revenge[/u][/spoiler] to myself.. [spoiler]the rest is still [u]unwritten[/u][/spoiler]
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]• [i]People don't care [b]how much you know[/b], until they know [b]how much you care[/b].[/i] :penguin: - Anonymous[/quote] [quote]• [i]Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as a reality-in your own mind.[/i] - Bruce Lee =)[/quote] [quote]• [i]He who seeks [b]rest[/b] finds [b]boredom[/b]....He who seeks [b]work[/b] finds [b]rest[/b].[/i] :lol: :thumbsup: - Anonymous[/quote]

Last edited by zenlaws02 (2008-07-11 23:55:32)

keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"behind the hills of difficulties theres a valley of success".. this is my inspiration!
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

* for those who want to learn.. "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus". * for those who dislikes moderators.. "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained". * for the inpatient.. "Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do. Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do".
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my quote for all the members.. "be an addict and you will learn" lol... thats what i observed in myself...
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, let me share mine... [quote]♥ karma gonna visit you soon... whether good or bad... depends on what you've done. ♥[/quote] that may be all for now... :)
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"no man is an island" hehe..without u guys maybe i would not be here =]
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

" CHECK & RE-CHECK . " dat's ol . baw . :)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]To those who want to learn coding. :) [/b][/font] [quote][font=Trebuchet MS][b]Coding is hard to learn so don't be lazy, You learn it no problem, it's kinda easy. ;) [/b][/font][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy