• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

Pages: 123

I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

just want to revive my original FTalk quote and share to you: [quote]"[b]A group with few and less SOLID members is much better than a group full of GASEOUS and LIQUIFIED members[/b]."[/quote]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

[b]For spammers:[/b] [i]Spamming everyday, Danger all the way.[/i] =) [b][Because you'll get banned/cursed and be able to receive negative repus][/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heres my my fave quote :arrow: A good listener become a good leader :arrow: Dont let the lower one fools you :arrow: Choose being kind than being right [s]basta driver sweet lover[/s] :retard:

Last edited by mirhadz (2009-01-21 10:08:01)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my quote: [quote]Common sense is something you are born with, use it![/quote]

Last edited by anne.24 (2009-01-21 10:28:09)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I saw this quote yesterday and liked it: [quote]"If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand the concept." [align=right]Albert Einstein[/align][/quote]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]To those dreamers. :) [/b][/font] [spoiler][font=Trebuchet MS][b]Try and try, until you succeed. ;) [/b][/font][/spoiler]
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My turn .. [b] One day , I woke up ... I felt that somethings missing .. I thought maybe because I was so deeply and madly in love with you .. but I was wrong ., then I said "Men, It's good morning sunshine again :] time for ftalk :D[/b] my own quote :]

Last edited by iCeEcUt3 (2009-01-23 04:13:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hope the post of members here will serve as inspirations... [b]My Quote for FTalk:[/b] [li][i]For Rule Breakers:[/i][/li] [quote]Break the rules it's okay,You're the who's making an idiot of your

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:29

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy