• ARCHIVES 
  • » If your profile does not look good in both of the world's most used browsers, I think you have some work to do :eh: ..or not...it's up to you =| Using this code, you can either balance the look, or ha

Pages: 1234

If your profile does not look good in both of the world's most used browsers, I think you have some work to do :eh: ..or not...it's up to you =| Using this code, you can either balance the look, or ha

MarvacS
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If your profile does not look good in both of the world's most used browsers, I think you have some work to do :eh: ..or not...it's up to you =| Using this code, you can either balance the look, or ha

but itz working!
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: If your profile does not look good in both of the world's most used browsers, I think you have some work to do :eh: ..or not...it's up to you =| Using this code, you can either balance the look, or ha

:D so does this, but I wouldn't worry too much about it, dude. Even if I don't change it back, this entire code saved as a js file equals less than 1kb
irie
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should i put these codes?
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Tnx shakiro!! u roxx!! I luv it!! I'll use it later!! :eh: :thumbsup: [/b]
» n00b
1969-12-31

im still a noob... can someone tell me where to get the ff css url.. coz i cant understand wer 2 get it...
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@fando[/b] tnx man :cool: [b]@irie[/b] paste it to notepad and save it as a .js extension upload the file then use this js linker <">replace [b]URL JS HERE WITHOUT .js EXTENSION[/b] example: <">& paste to media box on the customize skin page, or some other field on the editprofile page [b]@3022561[/b] urm... this code was meant for people who know how to edit their own CSS files, but you can check out the premade CSS (Non-Overlay) layouts section of this forum for premade CSS URL addresses :cool: :thumbsup:

Last edited by shakiro214 (2007-10-16 17:47:27)

flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx for sharing!
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick's...
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick updated.. Still working on my profile =) :thumbsup: thanks so much :thumbsup:
GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

lol...i like this one...
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]So, I'm going to use it rite now... =) :thumbsup: :arrow: I'm using it!! I use harvey layout for my IE version... and my own layout for FF!! I'm using FF!! cool bro! :D [/b]

Last edited by fando91 (2007-11-03 10:27:33)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/5404/7155668qt1.gif[/img] I'm so glad that many ppl like my code now I will celebrate by playing video games :D :thumbsup:
Mr. Duff
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where should I put this?
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

huwoows... i ges dis code is so cool... im so excited to use dis... but dude, wer will i put dis code?... is dis css ext?
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah!! I like it too shakiro!! and BTW, where'd u get the cute monkey emoticons?? :lol: [/b]
annanyeep
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just wander ... :rolleyes: is it gonna have different effect :D if using dis kind of code :ninja: <">thanks =)
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=blue]SHAKIRO !. :thumbsup: =) [/color] GREAT !!!...... I used Friendster Designing BUT this is a great solution to solve my problem to have a common design BOTH IE and Firefox... NOT perfectly made but OKEY.... I hope this topic will be STICKY as it is !.... For those who do not know further on it , your page is great BUT not both IE and Firefox, this is the GREAT Solution !... :thumbsup: =) This is the right time to know / solve it !. My page is BEST View in IE 7 Users !. :wallbash: Need 2............ :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-11-16 00:32:50)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=fando91][b]Yeah!! I like it too shakiro!! and BTW, where'd u get the cute monkey emoticons?? :lol: [/b][/quote] I mostly use urls from www.imageshack.us or upload images to my ripway account :D :thumbsup: I like using emoticons alot. That's why I saved a small list of image urls, so that I can have a few emoticons different from the ones available here [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro/banana.gif[/img] [b]@annanyeep[/b] hmmm, I'm too lazy right now to do a test. hehe. what is that? ;) It looks like that code is meant to do the same thing [img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5225/shockingsd8.gif[/img] if it works, keep using it :cool: :thumbsup: hehe [b]@asn585[/b] I don't know if this is good enough to be a sticky, but I'm happy you like this code [img]http://h1.ripway.com/shakiro214/images/69.gif[/img]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Lols, I mean the emoticon sets... ehehe, anyway, This script rock![/b]
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice code =) =) :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If your profile does not look good in both of the world's most used browsers, I think you have some work to do :eh: ..or not...it's up to you =| Using this code, you can either balance the look, or ha

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:46

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy