• ARCHIVES 
  • » If your profile does not look good in both of the world's most used browsers, I think you have some work to do :eh: ..or not...it's up to you =| Using this code, you can either balance the look, or ha

Pages: 1234

If your profile does not look good in both of the world's most used browsers, I think you have some work to do :eh: ..or not...it's up to you =| Using this code, you can either balance the look, or ha

ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If your profile does not look good in both of the world's most used browsers, I think you have some work to do :eh: ..or not...it's up to you =| Using this code, you can either balance the look, or ha

thanks for sharing this what im looking for =) :thumbsup:
sheeberi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If your profile does not look good in both of the world's most used browsers, I think you have some work to do :eh: ..or not...it's up to you =| Using this code, you can either balance the look, or ha

it works on IE but not on FF, am i using the code right??? help pls... :( <">

Last edited by sheeberi (2008-01-26 14:58:39)

sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

your rock shakiro :eh: :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Code ill try this later :eh: :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =)
mbahboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing this :thumbsup: . I've been using it and made a little modification so you'll have [b]3[/b] separate CSS files for IE, Opera, and FF. Here is the complete code: <">and your visitor will get 3 different views from 3 different browsers ;) :thumbsup: All credits go to [b]Shakiro[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by mbahboy (2008-02-18 01:37:49)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ well thats a good idea buddy :thumbsup:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow nice one shakiro.. thanks
artmann
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tricks again shakiro214 keep it up remarks: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic................ thanks for sharing........ :thumbsup:
tanchipotpot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love this code.. now my profile is so neat!.. hehehe.. thank u for sharing ur idea shakiro..:)
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can you provide previews~!? :eh:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. kewl.. thanks for sharing!
ayhie28
» n00b
1969-12-31

HELPPPP!!!!! how come it doesnt work on ff and it works on IE what should i do? :crybaby::crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ayhie28]how come it doesnt work on ff[/quote] You need to give us the url to ur file so we can see the codes ur using. :paranoid:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Good eve there in the U.S. can i ask bob? what is the purpose of the 2 seperate CSS files?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It allows you to have two different layouts one for IE viewers and a different one for FF viewers. Remember some codes that work fine on IE will not work for FF so why use them on ur FF profile =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-10-23 18:33:29)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]It allows you to have two different layouts one for IE viewers and a different one for FF viewers. Remember some codes that work fine on IE will not work for FF so why use them on ur FF profile =)[/quote] thanks. what do you mean by IE & FF viewers? you mean if a person open my fster he/she will be able to see to lay-outs?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]you mean if a person open my fster he/she will be able to see to lay-outs?[/quote] Yes so if the person viewing ur profile using IE will see a different profile than the person viewing ur profile with FF.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Yes so if the person viewing ur profile using IE will see a different profile than the person viewing ur profile with FF.[/quote] thanks bob this really helps because i don't have much idea. Take care yourself.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If your profile does not look good in both of the world's most used browsers, I think you have some work to do :eh: ..or not...it's up to you =| Using this code, you can either balance the look, or ha

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:11

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy