• ARCHIVES 
  • » well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

Pages: 123

well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

ReadMeNoT
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

bwahawhaha finally someone knows how to do right click navigation...my comment on this is nice! I see it first on adiharisman profile...and I try to look at his code...and i see the right click navigation on his javascript compilation...honestly I copy his works...but I never post it here coz I'm waiting for adi to share it here...but it seems someone already configure it out..so sad...yes, the code will be found at the dynamic drive..they just tweak the codes for origanality hehehe...so nice it to be posted here...nwei, I never used a navigation for friendster...for more info and to see it working in my profile just checked my profile at www.friendster.com/codersteam

Last edited by ReadMeNoT (2007-09-22 03:59:00)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

[quote=ReadMeNoT]bwahawhaha finally someone knows how to do right click navigation...my comment on this is nice! I see it first on adiharisman profile...and I try to look at his code...and i see the right click navigation on his javascript compilation...honestly I copy his works...but I never post it here coz I'm waiting for adi to share it here...but it seems someone already configure it out..so sad...yes, the code will be found at the dynamic drive..they just tweak the codes for origanality hehehe...so nice it to be posted here...nwei, I never used a navigation for friendster...for more info and to see it working in my profile just checked my profile at www.friendster.com/codersteam[/quote] so you are trying to say here is that you are proud to be a ripper lol
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Uhm, excuse me miss :D :lol: I don't think this link will work anymore: [b]http://mobs.friendster.com[/b] MOBS has never worked properly, so I think it's gone now. Isn't it?
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]Uhm, excuse me miss :D :lol: I don't think this link will work anymore: [b]http://mobs.friendster.com[/b] MOBS has never worked properly, so I think it's gone now. Isn't it?[/quote] lol even me i didn't know if that damn link is working hahaha :penguin:
arc0009
» n00b
1969-12-31

i was the first to configure it out how to work this code from DD... hehehe... hr :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t10672-another-kind-right-click-script.html[/url] but different style.... :D btw nice one there... :)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh i didn't notice that lol :lol:
rockwell07
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code [b][/b] SIS...[b][/b] ahahahah... keep it up.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol:
nymacarandas
» n00b
1969-12-31

well. my only question is that.. is that the step two and the note.... do i have to save it one file... i mean i css?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

like it dude... :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nymacarandas]well. my only question is that.. is that the step two and the note.... do i have to save it one file... i mean i css?[/quote] you can compile it with ur external css like for example put that code into your css layout codes
xpoiled7
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one :D i'll try this
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code =) =) :eh: :thumbsup:
emonians
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really dont have any idea wats that JS stUff look likeS!! will u pls teach me how to use the codes? pls? tnx!! =XoXo= +eMo+
$pyder
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx.. this is a great
kenneth01
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. :o .Great code.. i wiil use it when i know how to edit a .js file..
WTFeed
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll use this tricks..
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm..not working 2 my page :crybaby: btw thanks 4 sharing
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow :o:thumbsup: great,... nice... =D:D:thumbsup: tnx for sharing...
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing.....gonna try it for my profile :D
athena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing it!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:19

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy