• ARCHIVES 
  • » well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

Pages: 123

well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to have a right click menu take this hack :penguin: [b]First Step:[/b]copy this code and paste this as your external .js <">[b]Step Two:[/b] this is the css so save this as your external css or compile this with your other css if you have one <">*this is very editable you can do anything with the css [b]NOTE:[/b] *as for the js please don't compile it with other cause it can make conflicts :drool: make a solo js file for it :thumbsup: *if you have a no right click trick please remove it cause if you dont it will not work XD No Right Click + Right Click With Nav= :penguin: *take a look at this part [quote]if (firingobj.className=="menuitems"||ns6&&firingobj.parentNode.className=="menuitems"){ if (ns6&&firingobj.parentNode.className=="menuitems") firingobj=firingobj.parentNode //up one node firingobj.style.backgroundColor="" firingobj.style.color="[b]black[/b]" window.status='' } }[/quote] well this is the hover font color i think change this at the desire color i mean the font color you want example yellow or white its up to you *PLEASE NOTE AGAIN never to compile it with other js like putting it on your tracker cause it will only cause an error..... well thats all i can say it works on both browser :globe: yeah lol :D [b]Preview[/b] :thumbsdown: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/45031198[/url] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/ezil2007[/url] Try to Right click your mouse so that you can see the preview [b]Credits:[/b] *Dynamic Drive --- for the code *Ezil2007 ----- For the fix and other improvement love yah Mwuah!!! =D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-09-22 01:21:59)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

[align=center][b]^ nice code sis... i like it!! :D it also worked on firefox!! =) keep making more code aytz??!! i'll be supporting u dear..[/b][/align]

Last edited by fando91 (2007-09-22 01:16:41)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

[quote=fando91][align=center][b]^ nice code sis... i like it!! keep making more code aytz??!! i'll be supporting u dear..[/b][/align][/quote] hahaa lol im not a girl :smoke: dude well anyway thx for ur comment

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-09-22 01:21:19)

kitkat
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice one [b]pretty gurl[/b]!!! :lol:
KaGe
» n00b
1969-12-31

it woRks!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]nice one [b]pretty gurl[/b]!!! :lol:[/quote] waaaa hahaha lol dale =D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank you sis muwahh i love you :wow: thanks for the code <3
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]thank you sis muwahh i love you :wow: thanks for the code <3[/quote] hahaah another one waaah lol ezil :lol: i love you too =D
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wer is the JSFILE in the friendster.. I dont have like that file.. plz teach me on how to have like one
mz-akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code!i'll be using this some other time hihi thanks for sharing!
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

please check mines www.friendster.com/ku12t coz its consuming part of my media box and its too bulky
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@rebeldemon go and study this first [url]http://theftalk.com/t2044-Save-.js%28JavaScript%29-extension-your-profile.%5BSUPER-LATEST-UPDATE%5D.html[/url] @mz-akira ^_^ :penguin: @podo how do you apply the code >_< :ninja:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its because they have scrolling media box thats all :penguin:
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

so if i have a scrolling media box this thing wont work ryt?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

err.. i think so try the code on about me or who i want to meet ;)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my media box is not scrollable... :/ i dunno y wont work to my page.. :wallbash:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes actually remove that in order to work
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sowie but it wont work on mines.. maybe i'll try it again some other time ;) nice trick doe! :thumbsup: :eh:
JhaykE
» n00b
1969-12-31

it wont work on page lol.. thankz anyway for sharing.. kinda cool lol .pe@ce.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:29

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy