• ARCHIVES 
  • » well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

Pages: 123

well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

edward_d_great
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

w0w thankz a for this!!
almenadjul
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

is it all browser compatible??
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow...... cooll.... lemme use this code!!! btw,, thx for sharing... :gift: for ya....
roan19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whoa... thanks for sharing sir mod.. :D :thumbsup:
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thankz for share :thumbsup: I want you script :D:thumbsup:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow!! yeah! cool codes! I'm luvin' it! :D :D
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool trick thank's for sharing=)
lovelust0020
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx.. but... i doesn't work on FF.. ^^
muza
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( [b]n0t woRkEd iN mY pRoF!Le [/b] =( [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar62142-4.gif[/img][/url]
kramzneb
» n00b
1969-12-31

its so interestin` i will try dis in maH page
sanracheney
» n00b
1969-12-31

woi,,,,pake bahasa indonesia napa,,,,,,,, pening ngartikan teruz,,,,,,
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ please read the forum rules, english is required except in regional boards =)
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm... the previews are'nt working.. but anyways, thanks for sharing this code.. =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well another trick from DD that i have been working in hours to make it work in Friendster.... i finally figure it out how to works on friendster thx to ezil for that..... yeah for those who want to h

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:53

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy