• ARCHIVES 
  • » Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

Pages: 123

Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try to backup by copying my comment and submit it twice, and it's so annoying to do it always. This problem occurred like 2 days ago until now. :arrow: [b]Just a clarification, is it just me or all of us experience like this?[/b] :/
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

^ I experience that as well. All I do is repeat it, re-submit the comment. Sometimes it fails 2 or more times, but it sends after a few tries. :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

Me almost most of the time.. so what i want to say wasn't being said clearly since i forgot what i will say :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: it happens to me most of the time. from then on, before i click the submit button, i made sure that i have copied what i typed in the comment box, :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Amp.. i'm thinking of doing it too ate meng but i always forgot to do it :wallbash:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahaha, true what meng said. I always write my comments first on notepad. Then i transfer, at least I have back-up. I also noticed that some characters aren't allowed on comments. :|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Like what ate padz? ok. another turnover for friendster [turnover? was it basketball?] lolz :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ ok, thanks to your replies. now im relieved. :lol: hoping that this won't last long. :thumbsdown: [b]@ate Padme:[/b] yeah, some of the undisplayable (lol is there such term?) characters are: "<>", "ü", "ä", etc. :wallbash:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-09-22 12:30:30)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Like what ate padz?[/quote] Special characters such as these: « © ›› ™ ♥ †

Last edited by Padme (2007-09-22 12:29:14)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh i see.. hope friendster realizes that they're having problems again just hope it won't end up on updates :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ and updates would then lead to maintenance. :disgust:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ And maintenance would lead to profile construction again. amp :disgust:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: < > are filtered because it's used for html tags.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i always miss this smiley :arrow: >_<
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hmm... < > isn't the same with the special characters though. ;) The numeric codes are different from ‹ and › Not quite sure why they don't allow special characters. I do know Americans aren't very fond of 'em, unlike Asians. :lol: For security purposes maybe? But I dunno why..

Last edited by Padme (2007-09-22 12:46:02)

scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i agree with u guys... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

i experience it too. also the invalid html code. have you experienced that? it's so annoying.
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm experiencing it too.. and you're right, it's so annoying. sometimes, i just need to type it again.. or just click back.. but it's like wasting some of my time.. =|
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. just experienced that one.. it really annoys me.. you have to re-submit the comment again and again.. umm.. but special characters used with alt displays in my friendster.. dunno why it doesnt work on yours..
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do expereince this error.. urggghhh..i hate it alot.. but iguess i have to stick with it
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:44

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy