• ARCHIVES 
  • » Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

Pages: 123

Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

baklaako
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

[quote=ChristineKho♥]i experience it too. also the invalid html code. have you experienced that? it's so annoying.[/quote] same here..i cant post mp3s and stuffs,,but when i tried it on my own page,,success in posting it=D=D=D,,im using the "pop-up testi box" of sir feruzz...
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

me too! another bug on friendster!:thumbsdown:
arch_reaper05
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too... so whats the cause? :P
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do also experienced it. i guess friendster have some error on thier system.
pink.eliza
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah.. i experience that one all the time!! and it's so darn annoying..!! :/
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i`ve experienced this too guys. why is that??? ugh.. :|
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

press f5 to refresh... wait for a wile.... then try to sending again... i hope it going to work!
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe theres a cracked codes or whatever, think u shud delete sum cookies and private datas.. :smoke::smoke::smoke:
jay claude van
» n00b
1969-12-31

i experienced it too..*sigh*
obsessed.soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i experience that do- i click back then refresh then submit- agen and agen until its succesful
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hehe..., I'm experiencing it also.... so now I'm copying it before submitting.... 'cause its waste of time .... :exclaim:
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me too.. iv experienced this a lot of times.. kaya b4 i submit it, i copy it first... =D
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b][align=center]i also experienced it & it sux...id had to resubmit it again & again so tiring[/align][/b][/i]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]it happens to me most of the time. from then on, before i click the submit button, i made sure that i have copied what i typed in the comment box,[/quote] i do that too hehehe.. well this really happens.
ironicgirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi can anyone help me with my featured friends?It does not appear on my profile...It is only appear if i set my profile setting to a SAFE MODE..kindly help me..thanks
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [b]^[/b] [b]^[/b] [b]***@ironicgirl***wrong thread....try posting in the help section, or look in the tricks and tutorials section....but before you do that, try using the search engine to see if you can find what you're looking for own you own, first[/b]:thumbsup: =) [b]@topic[/b]i usually do not have a problem with that....it's only happened to me a couple times

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-23 15:17:13)

kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah, that happens to me alot of times.. & i hate it. :evil:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

happens to me too.. it's aggravating :disgust:
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm, nothing like that happened to me... maybe its because of low intrnet connection....
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

yah...wer all de sem......i experienced it too....somtimes i just let it go....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:49

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy