• ARCHIVES 
  • » Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

Pages: 123

Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

lakeflower
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

sam here, happens to me sometimes, i just re-submit it
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

yah..this one's a big glitch in their database...:retard: I use the back button of the browser to retrieve my comment again..hihi..:D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ah yeah,. me too,. well i dun notice that fs also disabled teh special characters! oh man! i love those things,. how boring,. they will update sooner later,. (this is like teh symptoms.. gosh lol) good luck to us,. :doubt:
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]:arrow: Just a clarification, is it just me or all of us experience like this? :/[/quote] i always experienced that one, but for security of posting, i copy first my long comment and try to submit for my effort not to be lost. :D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i've experienced it earlier. here goes fs again. xD
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] i also experience/encounter [whatever the right term will be] just click the back button then copy what you paste and hit the forward button then paste it *thanx to allison..she's the one who taught me that one* [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

you just click the back button,and then the original comment you typed will appear. :D that's what i usually do
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

i experience that too! hmf!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this happens to me a lot of times.. especially when im putting my personal fonts and color do they also change the font format and styles on FS? coz evrytime i post comment nowadays my font styles didnt work =|
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate when it happen "[b]Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again[/b]."!
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ChristineKho♥]i experience it too. also the invalid html code. have you experienced that? it's so annoying.[/quote] i think dat der s juz sumthing wrong wit ur codes . maybe brackets r erased or something . try rechecking . :) hehe.

Last edited by ximxim (2008-11-29 12:30:37)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I also experienced dat b4. :) [/b]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Hahaha, true what meng said. I always write my comments first on notepad. Then i transfer, at least I have back-up. I also noticed that some characters aren't allowed on comments. :|[/quote] same here. i can't post image as comment in my own profile. so annoying.! :evil:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh same here, i ever get one of that to~ but now it's okay~ expect taht maintenance..[/b]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i also experienced that and i am so annoyed in that. what i do is use the back button and resend it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Whenever I add some comments to my friendsterships, after submitting the comment, error always occur, "Cannot leave an empty comment. Please enter a valid comment and try again." So what I do is try

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:18

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy