• ARCHIVES 
  • » :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

Pages: 123

:question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

[b][i]choose who do you think that's best for you:][/i][/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

[b]Dat's really tough 4 d girls. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just have one :) =)
excit
» n00b
1969-12-31

big tym dalawa :o
bhadz022
» n00b
1969-12-31

that must be hard.. but remember..u only have one heart.. just choose between them or don't choose at all..[align=center][/align]
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you better choose the last one you have fallen cause heart can only love 'one' you know,.you wont fall for the last ig you still love the first one,.:):),.its just my opinion,.:thumbsup:
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

choose the one who u love most and hu loves u most.
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

pick who's the best among the two..:lol:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] choose the one who u Love..:P or.. u can ask to ur heart which one do u should choose..^^[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:18

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy