• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

Pages: 12345678910..10

[color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

iconald
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

nice trick =D thanks for sharing
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

[b]Wow nice encrypter!! nw , nobody can rip me!!![/b] :D
junniks
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

document.write is easy to decrypt, why not use a java obfuscator.
rafaiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick bro..
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:evil: :evil: :evil: the result of encryptor number 2 & 3 are easy to read,even not using the decryptor... :wasted: coz it show the url of the js (at random position)... :eh:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]@akira heres a good example if you had a tracker.js [quote]document.write('<script src=http://h1.ripway.com/akira/tracker/tracker.js>') ; document.write('</script>') ; document.write('<script src=http://h1.ripway.com/akira/code/akira.js>') ; document.write('</script>') ;[/quote] if you want to encrypt it ..look at my tutorial if not , create another file containing that code and paste the code on media box heres an example [quote]<%BCif%8frame id="wvmtemp" s%BCrc%BC=%BC"about%BC:%BCblank" height="0px" width="0px"%BC><%BC/if%BCrame%BC> <%BCsc%BCript s%BCrc="http://h1.ripway.com/akira/compiled.%BCjs"%BC> <%BC/sc%BCript%BC>[/quote] got it now? :rolleyes:[/quote] [b]Just for info for Wvmv2[/b] ...we don't need to add this: <%BCif%8frame id="wvmtemp" s%BCrc%BC=%BC"about%BC:%BCblank" height="0px" width="0px"%BC><%BC/if%BCrame%BC> Because we have this inside our tracker.js from Feruzz: [b]document.getElementById("navBg").innerHTML+="<iframe id=\"wvmtemp\" src=\"about:blank\" style=\"display:none\" />";[/b] Thanks for the encrypting code :thumbsup:

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-27 11:10:01)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Just a Tip : Make A [b]100 subfolders![/b] :lol:
RenRenKy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow this is what i waiting so long :D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

glad i can help to you guys :D to all who knows how to decrypt it be quiet lah =| (I also dont know how to decrypt my own code lol)
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one ezil!!!many of us are looking for this one hehehe :thumbsup: [b]i recommend our friends to use the encryptor 2[/b] because it works on IE and FF hehehe... :wasted: because i had an experience on encryptor 1 wahahaha well just a suggestion =)
Sanzo
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tricks :eh:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

why do you guys want to encrypt your codes? :wasted: encrypt the js link -----> [b]its not good practice[/b] if they ripped your code make sure the credits must stay intact
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow.. words of wisdom by feruzz =) yeah i have a credits to friendstertalk =D on my js of course :D also i think they need it ;)
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can you give us a sample for the credits so that when we put it it will not affect the compressed code =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

here... /* blahblahblah blahblahblah */ //code here (unencrypted) :thumbsup: or //blahblahblah //code here (unencrypted) :thumbsup:

Last edited by feruzz (2007-09-28 00:41:52)

frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the quick reply bro :thumbsup:
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this one i think easy to decrypted when u using CSS and JS combiner.. so do not combine ur CSS and JS.. hard work when u want to edit it if like this.. muehehehehhee.. :eh:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes mdirwan...I can defeat it w/o using any decrypter
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me too piruzz.. oredi test it.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:57

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy