• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

Pages: 1..12345678910

[color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

adepat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

This code looks like the tutorial. I used this one 2weeks ago but when you put your chatbox it doesnt appear. I found this one in FriendsterMagic Forum from Switpotato and Archangell <">
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

You should save that has ur .js file to be encrypted, then used the encrypted code from as ur .txt file to paste in the linker code for ur profile.
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this really help!
melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

wEeehhhh.. nice one.. this is a good way of getting rid of those rippers.. :eh:
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its not working on mine if i inject my CSS code in there..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^you dont have to paste you css buddy...take the instructions carefully.. take the code and paste the url of your .txt file... =)
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im going to use the 2nd generator. is these correct? <">am i going to paste that in the Javascript compressor? if this is right, after the compression, am i going to save it as .js file? or .txt file? by the way, is this updated or what?

Last edited by adsbeh (2008-02-17 11:37:56)

kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahm...shud i delete my JS linker pasted on media box and this wud be my new linker??? <">

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-02-27 08:08:10)

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. if you want to use the New linker, u can use if you want.. if you use that code, ur addbox will be doubled.. lyk mine..
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yez!!!! this finally worked on mine.. i didn't use this one: <">but i use my linker.... :cool:

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-03-02 09:55:16)

rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HI ezil!... if i use this, will this make the other codes work??? coz some of the codes that i pasted didn't work or some has errors in it....
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rdvg3283]HI ezil!... if i use this, will this make the other codes work??? coz some of the codes that i pasted didn't work or some has errors in it....[/quote] of course it will,you didnt anything in your code anyway, just just encrypted it... if it didnt work,it has to do with your codes..remember always save your js file into .txt
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahh...so this is wat i hav to use...thanks..
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive been trying this but still it doesnt work..my js files doesnt execute..only my css file executes..do all js codes have their effect a bit late? i cnt make my js codes to work.. :crybaby: i used all the encryptors..maybe, somthin is wrong.. but i dont know.. :crybaby: please take a look at my code.. <">that's my code for multiple js injection.. i pasted that in the encryptor and after getting the codes i pasted it in my .txt file...after pasting it, i generated the URL of my .txt file (http://h1.ripway.com/sicq/Main%20FS/js.txt) here :arrow: [url]http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-Link-Generator-Codes-and-generator-from-ArchAngell-h11.htm[/url] after getting the generated codes, i pasted it in my Media Box.. i viewed my profile but only my css is executing..my js codes doesnt execute..i saved my js files in only one subfolder as instructed..i dont know what did is wrong with it.. please help.. :crybaby: thanks in advance..

Last edited by sicq (2008-03-04 07:28:17)

razormaiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

good night heinz.. you can tuto my make loading page with swf file?? coz i can't make it.. or give me a reffrence..
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanx...sir :D
jhunise
» n00b
1969-12-31

what if dont have js scripts???
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jhunise]what if dont have js scripts???[/quote] >>you dont have?then no need to use this then...;)
sicq
» FTalker
1969-12-31

but what about my prob?^ (Post No. 154)..my js still doesnt work..only my css is executing..
Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its not work:crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:36

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy