• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

Pages: 1..1234567891010

[color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

not working! i've tried the 3 sites but same not working!!
daleboycute
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

ha? i cant understand it?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kangkong10]not working! i've tried the 3 sites but same not working!![/quote] name all your files as .txt :arrow: never named as .js
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i said the code is not working!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kangkong10]i said the code is not working![/quote] please do not say that it isnt workin..coz iv been using it... i mean my files are encrypted... if it didnt work for you well i guess it has to do with your files... follow carefully the instruction...

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-19 10:47:18)

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh! sorry for that!! =|
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kangkong10]oh! sorry for that!! =|[/quote] ok let me elaborarate to you buddy... use this code..put the url of your .txt file... edit the bold text.. var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javascript"; java.src = "[b]JS URL HERE[/b]"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(java); then..use this encryptor [url]http://www.javascriptcompressor.com/[/url] >Copy the generated code and then create another javascript file for this..name it as .txt again.. finally use the linker with the url of your created encrypted file..hope you got it buddy..
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Yup !. It is still working BUT some [/b] add-ons will be disable........ :wallbash: :penguin:
EngrJayze
» n00b
1969-12-31

i had tried to make this works but failed many times..guess its time to ask further: please correct my process if its wrong..please help me encrypt my code.. --i use wvm 2.2 and its all working,,i have this code on my media box,,i wan't to encrypt it. 1. <">--i my tracker.txt link here: 2. <">--encrypted 2. which results to: 3. <">--now i created an encrypted.txt file on my ripway account containing the encrypted code from 3. --i now have this link : http://h1.ripway.com/user/encrypted.txt --i'm supposed to put the encypted.txt link on this code and paste the code below in WIWTM box but everytime i Save,the code that i pasted disappears (tried also on media box) resulting to my default profile. should i be using the code below? and will i remove all the original codes (1.) from my media box prior to pasting the one below? i just want to put my problem on detail so that you won't have difficulty helping me..looking forward to your replies..thanks in advance 4. <">
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

YOUR PROCEDURE IS CORRECT BUDDY...WHY NOT TRYING THOSE 3 ENCRYPTOR...DO NOT DEPEND ONLY IN ONE ENCRYPTOR SITE..IF IT DIDNT WORK,THEN TRY THOSE 2... :) your a beginner right?well i guess its not yet the right time encrypt your files buddy... just a suggestion... =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=EngrJayze]i had tried to make this works but failed many times..guess its time to ask further: please correct my process if its wrong..please help me encrypt my code.. --i use wvm 2.2 and its all working,,i have this code on my media box,,i wan't to encrypt it. 1. <">--i my tracker.txt link here: 2. <">--encrypted 2. which results to: 3. <">--now i created an encrypted.txt file on my ripway account containing the encrypted code from 3. --i now have this link : http://h1.ripway.com/user/encrypted.txt --i'm supposed to put the encypted.txt link on this code and paste the code below in WIWTM box but everytime i Save,the code that i pasted disappears (tried also on media box) resulting to my default profile. should i be using the code below? and will i remove all the original codes (1.) from my media box prior to pasting the one below? i just want to put my problem on detail so that you won't have difficulty helping me..looking forward to your replies..thanks in advance 4. <">[/quote] rename as js not txt this one [quote]http://h1.ripway.com/user/tracker.[b]txt[/b][/quote] edit the name on your file hosting site and after encrypting it make another txt file then put the evaulated func there and then use the linker and thats it

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-20 04:42:36)

EngrJayze
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ lordheinz i'm adept on hosting a website but i'm a noob on friendster javascripts thing. perhaps i will leave my codes unencrypted for now..this is a free world anywayz.. :lol: :lol: @ shirow thanks for replying..i will return to this post when i'm more experienced. =D =D take care guys!
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: ok thanx to lordheinz!
waway
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this still working? :disgust:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@topic great tutorial :thumbsup: @lordheinz thanks for the hints... :thumbsup:
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

finally...i encrypted my files...ive been workin on these for 1 whole week...tnx to you ezil!!! and tnx to you sir lordheinz...ur reply #127 helped me alot... :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=j0hnc3na]finally...i encrypted my files...ive been workin on these for 1 whole week...tnx to you ezil!!! and tnx to you sir lordheinz...ur reply #127 helped me alot... :D[/quote] your welcome...buddy.. :thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahh lordheinz which linker do i have to use? the js linker by levisornothing?
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: wow!!! i'll do this one!! tnx!!! :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]ahh lordheinz which linker do i have to use? the js linker by levisornothing?[/quote] It does not matter which linker code you use levis or archangels.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red]Compatible With All Browsers[/color] :arrow: put your javascript url to this code [quote]//one Javascript url only var java = document.createElement("script"); java.type = "text/javasc

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:42

[ 9 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy