• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

Pages: 123

[b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

blazinhottie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

[b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to be ugly buh *genious, cuz now a days evrything can be possible! u can just have a total makeover,then *huwalaaa, ur pretty as u can be! ryt?!..hehe now its ur turn. :D [/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-09-27 15:15:07)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

To be honest it's great to be beautiful. And in the real world, beautiful people get all the attention. And the world will never stop admiring beauty. I want to choose to be beautiful, but I don't want to be dumb. So better yet [b]be smart[/b] and know how to make yourself beautiful.. And feel beautiful after that.. :eh:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

[b]brains of course.. well, if ur not beautiful but hab dis brain so you can chnge yourself and be beautiful ..toinkz..[/b]
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u]I Go for Beauty[/u] - > Coz being beautiful can getz the attention even if u hab a dumb brain..nyaykz :lol: But I'm not that dumb or pretty. :wallbash:

Last edited by iloveyou4lyf (2007-09-28 12:06:03)

-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll go for beauty,, coz i have a friend that beautiful but shes dumb, shes really talkative and shes fun to be with..She gets attention everywhere she goes....
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

brains :P beauty is nothin without brains :lol:
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

it seems that many vote for BEAUTY... :D but i voted for brains, since that will keep me from making wrong decisions... :P but i do admit that sometimes beauty does matter in this world if you're looking for a relationship... =)

Last edited by cUtieAyu (2007-10-07 02:39:43)

flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

beauty...hehehehe
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]i go for [b]brains[/b].... [b]beauty[/b] is not that really important for me.... cause my friends said that everywhere i go... i am still [b]beautiful[/b] :D *charing*.. hahahah!!! and another reason is i wanna follow the one that i [b]admired[/b] and had [b]crushed[/b] for [b]several months[/b] :redface: [/color]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

beauty! I can teach her ~ :D

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-09-29 14:28:44)

cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I go for the beauty :D
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]brains![/b] what can you do with beauty if all you can say is "uhhh..." i absolutely go for brains..
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]looks like brains is stil ahead of beauty.[/b]
cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#ff6699][b]brains, of course how would u think positively without it?? beauty is like for attraction to anyone[/b][/color][/align]
pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill go to brains than beauty... i agree with cutepinkpam.. beauty is just for attraction..
eihziekhiel
» n00b
1969-12-31

brains! hehe! can you put a "brains plus sexy"
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]brains[/b] [quote]To be honest it's great to be beautiful. And in the real world, beautiful people get all the attention. And the world will never stop admiring beauty. I want to choose to be beautiful, but I don't want to be dumb. So better yet be smart and know how to make yourself beautiful.. And feel beautiful after that..[/quote] :) i agree to padme..if ur smart you can be beautiful not only on the outside but inside too.. :)
'kAwAiiSaKuRa'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]always go for brains... you know what they say... what is beauty if the brain is empty[/b]
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think brains...
creyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

am. i would, am, i would, pardon please can you repeat the question again. thank you..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:04

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy