• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

Pages: 123

[b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

dairenic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

I'll choose brains because I hate pretty ones that are stupid...so tr.
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

If you have a brain you are already beautiful.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=applerain]If you have a brain you are already beautiful.[/quote] same here! :thumbsup: ,btw i'd go for brains.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]MOVED TO BOYS AND GIRLS CORNER[/b][/align]
' ' ' ' nElZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]brain..,, if u don't have brain you can't choose a right prson.. ryt? wohoo!haha.[/i][/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

still i'd choose for brains.
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

You can make your self beautiful when you do have your brains..brainless beauty are crap
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

brains. . . what is the purpose if beauty if you dont have brain. .
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]brains![/b] :arrow: beauty is just for attraction what would you do with it if you are not open-minded and positively thinking... =|
heartangel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i choose.... brains....what is beauty if the brain is empty....wat is the use of beauty if you are dumb......even if your ugly atleast you have brains....right?....
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

xMpre [b]brain[/b].. kC: [i]"..what is beauty if your brain is empty.."[/i] hehe..
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]beauty but your brain is empty is nothing.. i choose brain..! :D :wow: [/color]

Last edited by triciabianca (2007-12-26 17:04:39)

kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]To be honest it's great to be beautiful. And in the real world, beautiful people get all the attention. And the world will never stop admiring beauty. I want to choose to be beautiful, but I don't want to be dumb. So better yet [b]be smart[/b] and know how to make yourself beautiful.. And feel beautiful after that.. :eh:[/quote] yah..your ryt..and i agree with that.. I choose brain than beauty.. :D
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

brains... [align=center][b]n order to see true beauty a person must open not only his eyes but also his heart.[/b][/align] true beauty is found inside not outside. ryt? if i get ugly but a genius, i would have the make over system or ill invent a potion to transform me into brad pitt or daniel radcliff. ahehehehe! but natural beauty still counts more! huhuhuhu! :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. i'd go for brains.. because if you have enough knowledge, you could think of a way on how you could be beautiful.. =) [/b]
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

brains... jaz lyk in ch0osing a guy... i can stand a guy wh0 d0esn't have the l0oks... but definitely n0t a guy wh0 cann0t c0nverse pr0perly 0t even resp0nd in a right way
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:20

[ 14 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy