• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

Pages: 123

[b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

i'll chus to be brainy coz its better to be a genius... well as i see it its not appropriate wen ur beautiful but dumb in my opinion wen ur brainy u can be beautiful in the eyes of eberiwan too evn ur not dat beautiful....hummm confusing :retard:
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

[b]pretty tough.. =( uhmm.. i pick beauty, it has big factor for guys and for JOBS..dunno im cnfused.. :retard: [/b]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

brain..obviously.. :D u cant do everything without brain..eh? :eh:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i choose brain. . . cz if i'm smart, i can learn how to make myself beauty, inside and outside :D if i'm beautiful but dumb, i think ppl dont like if they talk to me but i dont understand what did the talk, cz i'm dumb. yeaa, i choose brain.
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

brains. . . for what is beauty if you don't have any brain?? beauty is useless if you don't have that thing,. . hehe
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

absolutely i go for brain..from brain i become genius on how to make myself beauty..isnt that correct? :D as an example, you are genius..then you create a product like beauty product..mebe slimming product..or you create just like whatever product simply like avon..maybelline..or mebe cristian dior.. :eh:
grandrich01
» n00b
1969-12-31

hhmmm.... brains w/o beauty...and stay contented on what i look! just to preserve my natural beauty!
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

brains.. in this time on, we can reconstruct or go for surgery for us to achieve the beauty we're aiming for and take note..surgeons are using their brain themselves to be able to do that thingy..besides,you can go for surgery if you want..but when you lack brain it needs uhmmn..kinda hard time to fix that hell on your mind..
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]brains..[/b] :thumbsup:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dale][b]brains..[/b] :thumbsup:[/quote] :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: i choose brains! :D :thumbsup:
ka1z3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

brains!! it's what matters most... logically speaking if you have the brains you can achieve any profession you want to pursue... but not in showbiz!? and fashion.. ahaha... ALMOST?! -being smart is what counts 1+1 is always = 2!! ahaha
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

brains..
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both.. ehehe.. but i voted for brains.. :D
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]im more into the " style meets substance " kind of thing ... in a good way i think :D[/b]
rully
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i go with half beauty and half brains hehe :eh:
broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]brains[/b] :D
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

being beautiful is for me.. :D when you say beautiful n smart.. it goes n one.. being beautiful is like being smart.. :D you can work for it if you wanted to be [b]genius[/b] patience is your surefire tool for that..
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@pauline: buh lets just be real most of the beautiful girls aren't blessed with brains!hehe..just mi opinon.[/b]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]brains... coz i dont wanna end up messing my hul life bcoz im dumb...[/b][/align] [align=center][b]@pauline... ahmn.. for me.. being smart is being beautiful.. hehehe... only for me.. hehehe..[/b][/align]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-10-24 15:50:05)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i go for brains..coz it's not pleasant in the eyes to see pretty girls that are acting so stupid..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just like what it says, which one would u wanna choose? to be pretty but dumb, or to be ugly but ur a genious? u cant say both,arrite?, just pick one. soo,lemme start it, i'd pr0bably choose to

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:47

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy