• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

Pages: 12344

i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator or a member must have 1000 post above so that groups are limited ^_^ i think for having a clan here or a group it can create a bonding between other members or they can work together, helping other member with their problems and also it can encourage other people to join Ftalk thats what i think too :penguin: like shakiro said we can held a contest between clans or groups but not having a war here hahah lol have a nice day everybody-

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-09-28 18:47:56)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

This is an interesting idea :eh: :thumbsup: I support Shirow's idea
Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

2nd comment goes here... :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: so cool... :rolleyes: how about mibu clan? :eh: :rolleyes: or sanada clan? :eh: :rolleyes: tokugawa clan? :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: what would a clan/group do?
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Any significance, or something that will benefits us all?
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

That's a good question sis Meng & Jag. I think it might be something like, but not limited to the ff: 1. Promote brotherhood/sisterhood 2. Create a unique & strong bond among members 3. Works towards common goals (e.g. graphics-making, code-making, layout making, etc.) :drool: The friendsterTalk clans. I'm sure it would even encourage more people to join friendsterTalk. We could even hold contests between clans :eh: Well, that's just what I think :retard:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yay .. it promotes commonly good =) btw.. nice suggestion shirow :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: if that's the case, it looks fine :thumbsup: @shirow. to make it more clear, add something like what's their significance in the forum, the things they are bound to do or anything.. just hope it wouldn't come to a point of having Clan wars :lol: like in ym. lolz - nice idea. revise your suggestion a bit :eh: :thumbsup:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice Suggestion Shirow Masamune,well if datz d case,im olweis on you side!!!Let us ask the others if they want to have a clan here at ftalk!!!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I have more than 1000 posts already so I can join any groups/clan =) I like this one team building :)
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The reasons for this suggestion were nice, but about joining a clan, you must have a 1000 post to be a clan member? you only promote spams there. I suggest that to join a clan, a forumer must have at least a rank of friendstertalker, so even those who doesn't post too much, can join, but a clan leader/master is the one that should have the 1000 posts .. get whats on my mind?

Last edited by jagcopra (2007-09-29 06:13:38)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Indeed spam will explode but their are possibilities that even they are in the rank of friendstertalker equivalent to 100 posts, their are instances that they will spam too! Based on my own criticism, this idea will become chaotic and complicated as well but I like it =)
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

count me in! i laff dis!!! ;) :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: It can also be that the clan leader is the one to decide on the posts. can be included on Membership/ qualification in order to be a member of (Clan name here, sample: Layouts) you must have: 1. at least 50 layouts posted, and still working 2. a good reputation (never been accused of staling, ripping, etc..) 3. have nice layouts 4. at least 200 or so post counts.. so and so... - in line with that, why not have a Clan Section. One thread per clan? and of course, a clan must be officially registered, like they need to submit what their significance will be in the forum.. something like that... --- ooooh. im kinda liking the idea :thumbsup:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-09-29 08:59:22)

jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

but, the only best qualification i think to have a clan, or join a clan is BE ACTIVE so those people who just join here for nothing will not be able to join one.. Just this qualification i guess its enough. I don't make layouts.. so in meng's qualifications, i can't join nor make a clan of myself.. too bad.. =3

Last edited by jagcopra (2007-09-29 09:12:11)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ooh that's just an example. anyway we are not yet sure if this is going to be implemented :lol: but im lookin forward to have a clan here.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I agree w/ sis Meng about members wanting to join a clan should have requirements set by the clan starter :arrow: 50 layouts? that's kind of a stretch :lol: still it's nice becoz the difficulty to qualify depicts prestigiousness :cool: I also agree w/ Jagcopra that with the 1000 posts requirement, we could expect spam :retard: Maybe if clan starters were subject to a time requirement instead, like 6 months of active/non-active membership in friendsterTalk :clock: Does 6 months sound okay? :paranoid: :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Better if we make it 6 months. I agree I got the consequences =) October 16, 2007 my age here at Ftalk is turning to 6 months old hehehhe :D
Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]I agree w/ sis Meng about members wanting to join a clan should have requirements set by the clan starter :arrow: 50 layouts? that's kind of a stretch :lol: still it's nice becoz the difficulty to qualify depicts prestigiousness :cool: I also agree w/ Jagcopra that with the 1000 posts requirement, we could expect spam :retard: Maybe if clan starters were subject to a time requirement instead, like 6 months of active/non-active membership in friendsterTalk :clock: Does 6 months sound okay? :paranoid: :thumbsup:[/quote] :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: how about 3 month? :eh: :disgust: 6 months... it's not too long sir?... :/
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yah 6 months is too long :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:25

[ 10 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy