• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

Pages: 1234

i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

nice idea.., yah me too.!! if ever this suggestion will be implemented..!! i want to join.., :D ..,
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

[quote=blurrycloud]@shirow and ezil can i join your clan if this suggestion will be implemented?.. :lol:[/quote] sure why not all are invited =D
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ really :o can i join? :eh: :thumbsup: :evil: :thumbsdown: :arrow: I hope,,this suggestion will be implemented! :wow: [align=center][b][/b] :evil: :thumbsdown: [img]http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/4/1/9/f_niggersm_318f51c.jpg[/img] Respectfully Yours, [b]Anti-Nigga Clan[/b] :D [/align]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: oops. is that allowed? - - - i just hope admin can find plug-ins or any way to implement this. =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hope this will be implemented soon can't wait anymore :D btw that nigga guy has made the biggest flaw ever he did in this forum he made 3 spamming accounts to spam in ftalk lol now he was subjected to be banned :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ he's banned now =) there have been traces of the same IP.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Poor Nigga :/ Most people here demand to upset him! Well I don't have any info about him?! Topic: This is old topic, I wonder why there is no action on this one?!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yey!! i support this idea!! i wanna join... :D :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Poor Nigga :/ Most people here demand to upset him! Well I don't have any info about him?! Topic: This is old topic, I wonder why there is no action on this one?![/quote] :arrow: this is not an easy one. admin replied here, he's still looking for some plug-ins if there are available. Also, he's trying to work out on how to implement this. =|
dark_shrek
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice suggestion to the thread--- @thread starter: so you want a bonding? well try to be nice or be bond to the wall??? well? to mods: bias, banned me 4 all I care :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ what's with the comment? have we done anything bad to you? =|
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ooohh.. some members are really harsh to the mods.. dont know why they hate mods that much... :( :(
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dark_shrek]nice suggestion to the thread--- @thread starter: so you want a bonding? well try to be nice or be bond to the wall??? well? to mods: bias, banned me 4 all I care :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/quote] i don't know whats your problem :wasted: if you can't say anything good here then just STFU!!!

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-11 10:24:53)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dark_shrek]nice suggestion to the thread--- @thread starter: so you want a bonding? well try to be nice or be bond to the wall??? well? to mods: bias, banned me 4 all I care :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/quote] :arrow: watch what you're posting there dude. no one in this thread flamed you as far as i can see, i even scanned the whole thread so what's the point of raging there? we're biased? give some proof. refrain from such acts. @shirow, be gentle with the words. - - - ok back to topic :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ sorry for that ate meng i trying my best to control my temper =D well anyway before this topic goes somewhere else i guess this nonsense arguing should be stop asap :evil:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @dark_shrek if you have some complains, pm the mods or admin =) enough of the off-topic. if you still have further inquiries, use the PM feature. not this thread.
dark_shrek
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry bout my post. there MR. SIROW MASAMUNE are you happy now? :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

This is getting off-topic :wallbash: Anyway, admin has been absent again for a week already. :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-01-11 12:28:20)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wahaha.. Shirow you've been cursed.. xD time for an action here.. =D @dark_shrek No need for a nice suggestion blablablah.. admin said it will not be implemented. Its not a good reply either.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-01-11 13:02:19)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yah!! ahahaha shirow??? what rules did you not abide these days?? :D :D but judging from the reply of admin i think its impossible.. for now.. :D

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-11 21:45:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dont know if this suggestion was suggested before :paranoid: hahah i was thinking of having or creating a group or a clan here in ftalk my suggestion is this in order to create a group the creator

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:47

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy