• ARCHIVES 
  • » personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

Pages: 123455

personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

.kashi.
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

girls :thumbsup:
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

i choose girls profile ofcourse i can say because it easy for me to make a girly profile hehe. =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gurlash is easy coz u hav a lot of options... boyish is much easier coz i dont hv to put bling2xs... :lol: i min.. i can make a total black and wyt for boys..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

same here. girl and boy are basically just same. :D:D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a girl's profile...there are many sites which has cute graphics/stuffs for girls..i love bein' a girl! :wow: :D
lesliejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

girls obcousre.......
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

same i think, f ur imagination s gud.... :midfinger:
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

it' no that easy......you should study how to make any profile =)
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered] a boy's profile coz GIRLS are sooo "MAAARTE" (xori for the tagalog word)[/color][/align]
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boy's profile.. :) the reason is.. they only want super simple profile.. and many of them like black colored profile.. so its easy fopr me to make them layout's.. :D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boys of course... msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-scott_val90@hotmail.com :cool::cool::cool:
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]`. ghurls proffile.. it`s because gurls, are way to predictable when it comes to designs i mean..kawaiiness is a must!? && pastel colors are more easier to blend in unlike those dark which ghuys usually want![/align][/quote]
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me it's easier to make girly layouts... coz u have a lot of alternatives to choose from...
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] it's easier to make boys' profile because they prefer black colors and simple (but eye catching) BGs BUT i prefer making girl layouts because it's fun to make and i can have fun with the colors :D [/color]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me? boy layouts is much easier to make.. because it doesn't apply too much effort, for example, the color combination, girly profiles need to be cute and has lots of colors, while for boys, it could be just black combined with other color... I think it's just because i'm not a girly girl... you can see it in my profile.. (POV) :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Yup. Girl's profile.[/b][/color]
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]boy layouts is much easier to make.. because it doesn't apply too much effort, for example, the color combination, girly profiles need to be cute and has lots of colors, while for boys, it could be just black combined with other color...[/quote] ^i agree with her though.. :eh:
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gggggggguuuuuuuurrllllllllllssssssss! of course!
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uMmmM...i tHink girl's page are easier to make...
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

girl.! cuz there are many chuchu for the girls.. unlike boys./
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:14

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy