• ARCHIVES 
  • » personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

Pages: 12345

personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

dudes profile is da best son.... check out me profile if ya don't believe meh... tq care ;):thumbsup:
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

well... im making profiles for my friends and i notice that those girly stuff is easy to do than the guy stuff... well, just for the sake of friendship...
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=)girl's proffy is way lot better and easier to make..=) just put flowers, butterflies and lots of pinks..there u go.. u can have a girly proffy hehe
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uh for me it's easier to make layouts for girls... who likes anime or darkstuff and hates cute or pink etcs. ew. XO I dun like making cute/pink layouts for my friends. :| Because sometimes I get OA with teh colors. o_O I'm so bad at it. :lol: And I don't want to try making some anymore. ftw XD Nightmare ToT lol~~
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

girl profile I thnk... hehehe maybe because I'm a girl :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]a girl's lay of course.. especially for me cause Im a girl..[/b][/color]
RedKryptonite
» n00b
1969-12-31

guy profiles..cuz girls have to have a lot of designs in their profiles.. but guys..even just a dark colored profile and we're good to go..=D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmm.. For me, Girls.. Coz, it's easy to search for the bg.. Boys.. Really hard but.. I love challenging profile huh?!
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]girls layout for me..=)[/b][/align]
mix4ever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm...i thnk for girls coz boyz has a wide imagination...hahaha
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For me it easier if I'd make a guy's profile. Because I know that we guys don't want a more fancy profile, a simple layout, and that's it ; unlike to that of the girls which you still need to put alot of Girly stuffs and the like. Ugh.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Many girls are contented in simple profiles..... They just want friends and testimonials in their profiles.... Boys like cool things... So, Im sure girl profile is easier....
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i believe they're just the same =) it really depends on who's profile it is and what he/she really wants in it or what design he/she wants :D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

girls' profile.. just put something pink in it, and they'll be happy :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For me, it's girls.. guys are more pickier. from my perspective :P a girl is like if it's cute, it's cute.
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

of course... girl layout.. =) =) =) Girl just like cute layouts.. =) =) =)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

girly..coz its easy to fill in any girls taste as long as its cute in someway boys are hard to do.i take 2 hours just to think of what colors and backgrounds will i use that'll suite a taste of a guy XD
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well for me, boys and girls don't differ that much.. each individual differs from their own preferences and not by their sexes. the only problem with the two is that most girls (im not generalizing the girls) are fickle minded while most boys (still im not generalizing them) are not, once they've decided, let it be. i only based it with what i've noticed.
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boy`s profiles are easier to make cause they just want simple, dark colors and that`s it :] unlike girls many designs and decorations . achuchu . :D
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girl profile! its hard to make a boy profile without making it too gay or overdecorated. besides. i have girl brain. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:45

[ 10 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy