• ARCHIVES 
  • » personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

Pages: 112345

personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

[b]Girl :D for me.. Coz' you will find more bg's for girls then for boys.[/b]
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

girls profile.coz there are lots of gurly layouts and graphics.
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b]girl[/b][/i] profile for me :) wiwiw :D
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't think which is which should be really hard when you're going to make either a boy's or a girl's profile. Each of which has their own qualities that needs a lot of hard work. I want to make profiles for boys and girls and expanding my experience can gain me a lot of friends and promotions. :) I would really like everyone to use my layouts.
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

girl's profile im having a hard time in making for boy's
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmmm. For a girl's profile, it'd be kinda girly too much if you keep addin glittery stuffs and things like that. But layouts for girls are definitely much easier to find--and make too :lol: For a boy's profile, hmm, usually, boys just like to keep it simple, so it's easy to make a layout for boys. hehe But--most boys also like their profile to have [i]many[/i],as in m a n y tweaks :) Agree, boys? =D So maybe.. a girl's profile is easier to make. :D ^Not biased =| :lol:
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm... i think it depends on how the design is :question:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

creating boys' layouts is easier. just include their favorite colors and that would do it :D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

makin' girls layyies are more easy to make coz' Im a girl and I know what they want..
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

It depends =) If you want lots of stuffs and design in your layout... it doesn't matter if you are a boy or a girl :lol:
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me it would be boys.because girls would make their profiles stand out, you know what I mean? =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

boy's profile i think :ninja: :ninja:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=itsallaboutbe]just put a pink color on a lay and its girly..[/quote] yeah definitely. even me have hard time making boys layouts because the colors wont match.

Last edited by losher29 (2008-11-06 20:42:50)

Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [b]Of course, It's the girl's profile[/b] ;)[/align]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

its easier to do a boy profile, coz girls like more tweaks! =D
kinetixz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For me.... a GIRL'S PROFILE. 'Coz even if the profile has only 1 color or 2 color combinations, it's still beautiful yet simple. If a BOY'S PROFILE, you need many good color combinations and that's so hard and can make your nose bleed :D :lol:

Last edited by kinetixz10 (2008-11-08 05:08:04)

fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me girls. because a lot of my girl buds always request me to make their layyies. but some of our boys too. its pretty easy for the boys only if they give a certain theme and details.
43v3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]boys profile[/b] for me =p its much easy to make.. you can just like make a layout with white and black and poooff its all good :lol:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

girl i think..;)
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Ng.. i think both is easy.. coz i have 2 acc.. boys ang girls :D and nothing tough.. :D:D[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » personally... i thnk it's much easier to make a girls profile... coz a girls layout can be very simple and cute at the same time... :D please share ur thoughts!! :thumbsup: :D

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:53

[ 9 queries - 0.283 second ]
Privacy Policy