• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]suggestions for mods[/i] 1. not to be arrogant 2. to be more helpful and charitable 3. to be more objective and less subjective 4. to be less intimidating 5. to be more humorous in

Pages: 123

Original title: [i]suggestions for mods[/i] 1. not to be arrogant 2. to be more helpful and charitable 3. to be more objective and less subjective 4. to be less intimidating 5. to be more humorous in

prettywoman
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]suggestions for mods[/i] 1. not to be arrogant 2. to be more helpful and charitable 3. to be more objective and less subjective 4. to be less intimidating 5. to be more humorous in

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]^you have no evidence, so please don't accuse, us, moderators. We are all doing our job. Its not easy to be a moderator. =|[/quote] whoa sorry I didn't generalize it though, oh well, if you were hurt, sorry. hope I'm forgiven. Peace! :rose:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]suggestions for mods[/i] 1. not to be arrogant 2. to be more helpful and charitable 3. to be more objective and less subjective 4. to be less intimidating 5. to be more humorous in

We all know that manipulating the members' infos, cursing and banning are hard to accept or you may think you are being bullied. Frolick, We already notice u, we all do. (ssheesshh) Thanks for the reminder. Hope you still know what we were asking for u to do. To all, if you want to say something to a single person, u can just PM him/her.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yeah they are hard to accept when the rule enforcement of a certain mod violates admin's rules for mods. Like in my case, I got cursed with NO PM, NO REPORT as to why, who cursed me, and how long will the curse last...whatsoever It was a clear indication of being bullied. So like I suggested for mods... to follow the rules themselves and show good examples and then the members will not find it hard to follow the rules too. ooopss.... I thought I've said FINITO to this thread.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]One more additional suggestion for mods: 13. To practice what they preach (especially those mods who flaunt their preachings on their signatures)[/quote] Just like they are Gods :evil: and also to their captions :evil: If possible please pinpoint or pm who shall be punishable rather putting any quotes, captions, signatures or so what ever against to everyone/everybody. (Sometimes I'm becoming moron on these tricks! I don't know who are really they pinpointing out?!) ---- I'm just criticizing back this the previous post and I noticed that kuya was right.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i agree to ur list.. hihi... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]suggestions for mods[/i] 1. not to be arrogant 2. to be more helpful and charitable 3. to be more objective and less subjective 4. to be less intimidating 5. to be more humorous in

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:29

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy