• ARCHIVES 
  • » post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

Pages: 123

post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

mine is cs2 :) hihi i'm contented with it =)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

[quote=phamz]:mad:[/quote] -please avoid spamming :disgust: @tpic: I use cs2 and cs3.. umm I think the 2 are enuf... :lol:
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cs2 is good and has image ready too unlike cs3 i think it doesnt have image ready
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cs3 extended is the best. if ever they will be releasing cs4? why not try it! :eh:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

adobe photoshopCS3
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i use cs2 .. wha .. that's way to edit my proffy and pic :D
lhifx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]CS3[/b][b]CS3[/b][b]CS3[/b][b]CS3[/b][b]CS3[/b][b]CS3[/b][b]CS3[/b][b]CS3[/b]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cs2 'coz its easier to use which is helpful for newbies.
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CS3. a lot of new features. but i've heard that CS4 is now in stores. although im not sure about it, i wanna have a CS4. byt CS3 is really good.:):thumbsup:
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CS3 i'm using it. :)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me i liek cs2..it's free :kiss:
sfynx15
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is cs3.. hehe
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I recommend starting with Photoshop CS2 for beginners simply because its almost close to being the same to PS CS3 and there are lots of REALLY GOOD tutorial out there for CS2. It will helped me with the familiarity. I recommend--and prefer--using PS CS3 because it gives me BEST qualities for my images ( `depends though). [/b] [spoiler]I missed FTALK. My first post for the last 4 month[/spoiler]
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cs2 is the best! easy to use! =) :thumbsup:
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

photoshop cs3 is lab!! x]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I prefer to use Adobe Photoshop CS4. :thumbsup: It's kinda tricky and difficult. But you can learn [i]nman[/i] hir in net, right?
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=krjalagat]unlike cs3 i think it doesnt have image ready[/quote] It doesn't need Imageready. It can save .gif images. ------- Cs3.I'm planning to buy a CD.
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me..i combine adobe photoshop cs3 with photoscape :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im using photoshop cs4 portable better than cs3 heheh
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i thnk CS3 or mybe CS4 bc0z. it's the latest i think.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:04

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy