• ARCHIVES 
  • » post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

Pages: 123

post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

jhayemitch
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

For me CS3 is the best! even though it's a little bit [i]"nakakalito"[/i], the new features are cool :eh:
jhayemitch
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

i see, becoz im planning to make my own background pics for my css layout. how about putting glitters? is that posible? i mean can i make my own glitter text or glitter background chuvaness? hehe
wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup you can...but I don't know how 4 photoshop... because i always use paint shop pro & jasc animation shop for glitter texts... i'm noob at photoshop animations..sorry... i'm only using photoshop for creating wallpapers.. =|
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i advice to start practicing on PS CS2. CS3 is kinda tricky and since it was just release lately, you can't find a good tutorials on the net with under CS3.
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing thou sis
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im contented with my CS2.. there's a lot of tutorials for it! :thumbsup:
SubZero
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah PS2 is the best around in image editing
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ps7 is good enough for me :) easy to use and understandable :thumbsup:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh well mine is CS8...it's the newest one. it has more features :idea: just shared mine. hope it helped
LUWEE
» n00b
1969-12-31

if you want an easy one, get ImageReady or PhotoImpact 8. it's less complicated and much easier to use than PS's
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I agree with Luwee... But I'm stll using CS3... :wasted: [/b]
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im using photoshop cs3 extended version 10.0 :D there are lots of tutorials now over the net.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will choose cs3 i guess :D
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

simple use is photoshop 7 but 4 aadvance use it's complete using CS3 :thumbsup:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine is cs3, tutorials for me are really hard o follow so sometimes i kinda learn things on mii own :lol:
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

CS3 this is the version that im using ryt now.. :)
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For a friendsternewbie, try first VERSION 7, then for more advanced effect CS2 and CS3. I use CS2.. Here's one sample...

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-19 00:16:07)

athsuka_unknownedreality
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol.... cs2 here....
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!., CS3 is da best! but em using CS2 cause it's easier 4 meh... hehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:12

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy