• ARCHIVES 
  • » post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

Pages: 123

post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

[quote=jealo_zemper]wer can i download cs3? please help me?[/quote] ^[url]Adobe.com[/url] :D @T: For me, PS cs3..because it is the only photoshop that I downloaded :lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

i have cs2 and cs3 i use cs2 for animations for i find it easier to transfer my layers to imageready, but i love cs3 cause of its sleek features :D [quote=charleneajose]http://photos-357.friendster.com/e1/pho…76077l.jpg[/quote] ^ off topic bro :]

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-12-06 00:33:08)

FroznLipZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: i am using cs3..i am satisfied wid it :D it has animations there already :D
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=n0stalgic_cHic]ps7 is good enough for me[/quote] yeah i agree... PS 7.0 is stil the best... heheheh.. simple but powerful... ---------------------------- meri kristmas to all..!!
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

CS8 ? Dont kiddink The latest photoshop is CS4 On topic I used CS4, coz it's faster than CS3 Though i used CS and CS2 too
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cs3 of course! its the best :D
FroznLipZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=rae2000]4 me its cs8..................[/quote] Lol,Just wondering of what he had wrote Lol. --- [quote=jesrhel]cs3 of course! its the best :D[/quote] :lol: Yesh! , Cs3 ish the best ;P ---
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for beginners try using adobe photoshop cs... :thumbsup: i like the cs4 like now because of its 3d feature
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CS4 and CS3 are for professionals...so i recommend CS2 for you..
y4sir
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think the latest one !!! adobe photoshop cs 4 but very heavy for my computer :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » post pls, i dont know what version of adobe photoshop that ill use to dl any advice whats the easiest one thnx

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:15

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy