• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Indonesians...im karuro from philippines... i just want to have plenty of foreign friends, especially those neighboring country you know guys...im from the southerpart of the philippines meaning,

Hi Indonesians...im karuro from philippines... i just want to have plenty of foreign friends, especially those neighboring country you know guys...im from the southerpart of the philippines meaning,

dodixx
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Indonesians...im karuro from philippines... i just want to have plenty of foreign friends, especially those neighboring country you know guys...im from the southerpart of the philippines meaning,

add YM aku yahc.....:arrow:[b]doyoex_s[/b]
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Indonesians...im karuro from philippines... i just want to have plenty of foreign friends, especially those neighboring country you know guys...im from the southerpart of the philippines meaning,

mckenthus <<< Zee mine
pedro023
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]pedro_jockers[/b] yg add aq dapat kulkas..=D=D
rey_rockstreet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]rockstreet616[/b] add yupz
rudyhartadi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]rudyhartadi[/b]
cyber_man
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

qka_rukawa
alice_p@rno.punk
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]manpunk.parno[/b]
chuw1e
» n00b
1969-12-31

add YM saiia juga yahhhh :arrow:[b]twy_manist[/b] heheeheheh nice thread salam kenal semua
poetras
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow: [b]Farhan_poetras[/b]
PuNk_NoT_DeAd
» n00b
1969-12-31

manpunk.parno :idea:
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]david_fun42[/b] add ya sekalin saya tunggu :D
raynold
» FTalker
1969-12-31

YM :question: :question: kynya udh pernah gw coba deh :wallbash: :wallbash: [img]http://joekingky.bluecybers.net/phpscript/ftisig2/FTIsiggyV2.php?id=71482&title=FFFFFF&status=FFFFFF&system=FFFFFF&bg=http://h1.ripway.com/rayn0ld/FTI/okacybernet3.jpg[/img]
cacoel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wah ikutan ah ne ym gw [b]cacoel_gangga[/b] di add yach :D
yhwh6666
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]j3usa_lsd70[/b] >> [i]kashmir[/i]
D_Kills
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yman yupz...... :arrow: [b]d_kills[/b] jgn lp add yupz.......
scream from the hell
» FTalker
1969-12-31

YM :arrow: [b]scream_from_the_hell[/b] status :arrow: [img]http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=scream_from_the_hell&m=g&t=1[/img]

Last edited by scream from the hell (2008-05-17 19:09:40)

aufar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://theftalk.com/img/smilies/arrow.gif[/img]Gwe jga ahh.... :D:D aufar_hoppus

Last edited by aufar (2008-05-17 21:57:07)

ondenk_ajjah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]lagnadh_kidz[/b] add iia makasi=)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dis is ma id YM!!! nice to meet u!!! even know u dont speak ma language :lol: :arrow: pmdude_nj makasi = thx

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-05-18 13:59:31)

ily
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: cow_cristian :cool: add aq yach... :D :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Indonesians...im karuro from philippines... i just want to have plenty of foreign friends, especially those neighboring country you know guys...im from the southerpart of the philippines meaning,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:14

[ 10 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy