• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Indonesians...im karuro from philippines... i just want to have plenty of foreign friends, especially those neighboring country you know guys...im from the southerpart of the philippines meaning,

Hi Indonesians...im karuro from philippines... i just want to have plenty of foreign friends, especially those neighboring country you know guys...im from the southerpart of the philippines meaning,

gembel
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Indonesians...im karuro from philippines... i just want to have plenty of foreign friends, especially those neighboring country you know guys...im from the southerpart of the philippines meaning,

galang_rambu_anarkhi hahakz
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi Indonesians...im karuro from philippines... i just want to have plenty of foreign friends, especially those neighboring country you know guys...im from the southerpart of the philippines meaning,

[align=center][b]jessi.here[/b][/align] add yah teman2 :D
4kira4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]nih YM akang di add ya:crybaby:[/align] [spoiler]ryu_ki@rocketmail.com:wow::wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by 4kira4 (2008-12-31 00:53:10)

upilnaga
» n00b
1969-12-31

=):|=|:thumbsup: nie YM w add yaow: :arrow:adityarahmansidqi@yahoo.com
weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]jiakakak... ikut...[/i] [b]weleh13[/b] [i] udah ituh aj tha~ :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/i]
izzy_cliquers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ikud nimbrung akh... [i][b]izzy.cliquers[/b][/i] di ett iiah.. =)

Last edited by izzy_cliquers (2009-01-11 19:09:48)

bayu a
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]aditya_by[/b] kasiiih daaaaah....:D
yhwh6666
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]j3usa_lsd70[/b][/quote] dpt indomie satu kerdus yg et saia [/align]
windar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b][align=center]Ryan.etch[/align][/b][/quote] [align=center]bila kau add jagain dengan nyawamu,,[/align]

Last edited by windar (2009-01-29 02:54:28)

taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mhmdtq@y7mail.com
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi Indonesians...im karuro from philippines... i just want to have plenty of foreign friends, especially those neighboring country you know guys...im from the southerpart of the philippines meaning,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:37

[ 9 queries - 0.149 second ]
Privacy Policy