• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10 for the sig of death :lol: she have a series of pix that I cannot see clearly :lol: P.S. sasuke is gay :lol: kidding :penguin:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

4/10 nice animations..but not a sig..sooo..4 ferr u ;)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 so girly.. ;) nice one
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ekzm]~thanks![/quote] ehe.NP :paranoid: @topic: 10/10 for yuu :eh:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10 for ur siggu bro ;)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ARINE]10/10 for ur siggu bro ;)[/quote] tenqs sis 11/10 for yuu :ninja:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..just lovin' the anime girl.. 10/10 for you..
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

3/5 becauz i am not really into anime :] ;)=|
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1O/1O Hannah ♥ It!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

7/10.... i think she lieks playing volleyball? ;) =)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oops wrong sig.. [color=gray]edit//[/color] i love the color scheme XD 5/5 its cute

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-10-06 11:22:45)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for you nice sig!:D:D:D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

9/10 i loev the colors... and how a color blends with the others its cool ;)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10. so cute! i love the color combinations together ;)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for a fashionista :eh:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice new siggy :) 10/10 for you =)
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ 8.5/10 for your siggy! hehehe
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah cheers MCR fan! i'm also member of the black parade :eh: hahaha! 10/10 for yuu dude rakenrol!
chopstick
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 wew..nyc effect :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah! MCR MCR MCR! i'm an avid fan of My Chemical Romance =) 10/10 for yuu :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:26

[ 9 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy