• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

aenemij
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[b]10000/10. for u. nice sig.[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

8/10>> pic gallery siggy..wahehe :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

8/10 its a ftalk membership card =)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10. nice artist sig! =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 i loev that song... on her sig...
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ mod tinay : is that a song? :O wow.. i even dunno it, coz i use anne's. *clap to her* ^ 10/10. like artists so much. :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ wow.. ur sig siz attracts my eyes.. simple yet unique :wow: 10/10 :O :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10>> so girly yoh! :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow i liek ur sig :O :thumbsup: 9/10 [quote=CuTeUkoi]so girly yoh! :D[/quote] hehe tnx 2 my paint,glitter graphics and lunapic for makin this :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7,6/10 for above me
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 >> nyc eyed siggy! :eh:
rapidoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

9.9 :D for u hehe.. nice siggy hehehe
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

6/10 really nice.. add sum pics ?!? I resume :wallbash:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WEH?? 7/10 wats is thAT? heheheh is that witch or winX?hwahaha
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

10000/10!!! i love ur siggy..! for the person below me.. please wait for my siggy 2 load..!
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ 9/10 blue :ninja:

Last edited by tetums (2008-09-28 14:36:07)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

7/10 for the animated sig :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for teh music lover :eh: :thumbsup:
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmmm...6/10.. love teh kid..!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha. 6.5/10 cool
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:20

[ 9 queries - 0.568 second ]
Privacy Policy