• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

cute! 9 for you!! :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10 for her... it's cute and emo :lol:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 shhh :redface:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.nice. .total insanity?. .cool!. 8/10 for ye..
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 for above me..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

8 ferrr yuuu..................
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

8/10. wah, really pinky! :O
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 waa! i love ryoma!
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]10/10[/b] [i]super nice!!![/i] [color=violet][b]nica_.[/b][/color]
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks ate nica! fhaye hir btw. 10/10 for the honest spoiler.
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]10/10[/b] totally nice color combination... [quote=fueledbyramen]thanks ate nica! fhaye hir btw. 10/10 for the honest spoiler.[/quote] [i]oh! thnks fhaye!!! nd welkhum, too!!! nd btw, jzt dnt call me ate... jzt [color=violet][b]nica_.[/b][/color] kei??? [/i] [color=violet][b]nica_.[/b][/color]
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kei.... ahihi! ur 12 ayt? im 14... u cn call me ate fhaye... or in short...sis...okie?
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=fueledbyramen]10/10 waa! i love ryoma![/quote] thanks a lot! those 3 are my crush[es]! haha :lol: 10/10 fer your siggy! super nice animation!:D
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks! haha! RYOMA ECHIZEN....(cheers!)
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^10/10 fer u! nice siggy.. =)
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for the music lovers! (cheers!)
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

100/100 for you..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nc sigg sis 10/10 for yuu :eh: :thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

6 ferr you.. like what i said :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ rate it 6/10 it's nice but i hate [b] pink[/b] :wasted:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:59

[ 9 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy