• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

10/10 Por Yah. I Made It. :lol: (Referring To Sisz Eleena) vv What Your Rating In My Siggie?

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-09-14 06:39:29)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[b]10/10.,it is very pink and so girly.,hehe.,it also suits ur ava[/b] :cool:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

8/10 For Yah. vv You Have A Cool Siggie Too.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10/10 fer yu siz :D lurv eur works
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8 to sis EleeGirl =)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

9/10 4 yu moi bro! haha nyc editing huh.. liek it!~
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm.....5/10 fo u :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

5/10 :penguin: :penguin:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ so nice,loev its style~ so i'll rate it 8.5/10 :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] 10/10 for ur sig sisz Shella. i liek the effect :eh: theheeee ..
chopstick
» FTalker
1969-12-31

8/10 :D simple yet cool :eh::eh::eh: bgs cool..

Last edited by chopstick (2008-09-14 09:10:28)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]10/10.,cute sig.,hehe.,oink.,ahaha[/b]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] -- 10/10 for you!. nice. animated huh? =]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ 5/10 I dont liek Scandalers but i liek image :D nys.nys.nys
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Jerriedee]-- 10/10 for you!. nice. animated huh? =][/quote] [b]yes sis.,it's 221 frames.,hehe., @T:.,i would like to rate that 10.,but it's simple.,hehe.,9.9/10[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=lightgreen]^ 10/10 por yu. ahha..the vid soo funny . open the pants!! waahahha.. did u got it at youtube??! :D[/color][/align]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nope.,i got it in photobucket.,nyeeehhh..dats my husband bill.,hehe., 10/10.,coz ur sig matches ur personality, cool., [/b]:cool:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] -- 10/10 for you sis. =]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^11/10 nice work for sis louise.. (+) 10 for ur quote :D:thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 uber cool
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:26

[ 9 queries - 0.368 second ]
Privacy Policy