• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

gratitude1
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

5/10 fer teh nametag!! ;]

Last edited by gratitude1 (2008-09-16 07:10:31)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

:arrow: cool animations but poor quality image :D nice. 9/10.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wahehe.,i like the expression there.,it's like " fear me,i bite.,rawr".,haha 100/100 :D[/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ as usual i always give u 10/10~ ur siggy always cool~ o________O i think i will starting to idol u... XD :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for u sis ^^ :D
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10/10 nice crush siggie
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 fer teh our[sup]FU siggi[/sup]
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm......9/10 nlang..... (no comment)
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sub][b]^[/b][/sub] [sup]-- 8/10 for you. :][/sup]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]7 ferrr you..not so colorful!......:D:thumbsup:[/b]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sub][b]^[/b][/sub] [sup]--tnx. 8/10 for you. :] [/sup]
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

20/10....NO COMMENT>>>:lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for euu ~ :D
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sub][b]^[/b][/sub] [sup]--10 for you. Oh-Mii-Cuteness. David Archuleta!~ . lolss [/sup]

Last edited by Jerriedee (2008-09-16 08:59:01)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lol~ give u 10/10 ,so cool sig i loev itttt... XD :lol:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sup][b]^[/b][/sup] [sub]-- Gee, thank`s. 9/10 for you. :thumbsup:[/sub]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

7 ferr you.. not colorful and not skyline :D LOLZ .
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 for above me..
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

8/10 fer u. i like d rockstar. rockstar. but just d color dominates by black----gray------white. lol :P
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10 :arrow: anime lover...wahehee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:35

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy