• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

for u,, [b]10/10[/b]! love red! hehe xD

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-09-06 04:05:59)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

^9/10 :thumbsup: i just wish i can read those words under ur siggy:P
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u]9.9/10[/u] For Above me... :D:thumbsup:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

8 out of 10 :D :penguin::penguin:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 for yuu =):thumbsup: :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

10/10 lol, sunako is cute and she's a cute freak :wow: !
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]10/10 lol, sunako is cute and she's a cute freak :wow: ![/quote] hahaha!! yah2x lolx! 10/10 for yuu :lol: :thumbsup:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10 for yer siggy, bro! that gal is somewhat weird. :O
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

8/10 for you sis,.. :d
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you love pink..?? [b]9.9/10[/b] for you... :D:thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 for ur sig bro! :) wow,fstalk member card ..,,sugoii ..
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

10/10 for your siggy, bro! whee ^______________^
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 for ur siggy siz! i lurve ryoma echizen :wow: i crush him :redface: :lol:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

absolutely [b]10/10[/b] for you sis! i like that gal.. whee sis, i love 3 of `em! *ryoma, gaara, zuko* wahaha :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]8/10.cool anime.,though,gaara is the only anime i recognize there.gomen.[/b]
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]8.9/10[/b] for above me.. Keep It Up.. :D:thumbsup:
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]you all guys have a nice and artistic siggy i rate it with 10/10..[/b] ;)

Last edited by jhayzzee (2008-09-06 09:56:13)

Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

8/10 for you! 1000/10 if ur da one hu make dat anime gurl! :lol:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bloody... :D 10/10 I like the effect... :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] 20/20 for ur siggy BFF :D awesome!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:31

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy