• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

[quote=endlezluver16]uhmm..i dont get it=|[/quote] hehehe! just rate the [i]signature[/i] before your post :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

^ nyc sig.. i wunna rate it 500/500 :o :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]7/10 again.,very chic-looking..[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]^ nyc sig.. i wunna rate it 500/500 :o :lol:[/quote] hehehe! tenx :lol: @topic: 10/10 for yuu =) :thumbsup: go tokio hotel!
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

1000/1000. nice. :D
pinkiezzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hmmm.. 3/5.. =] u can barely read the lyrics..:paranoid: *peace out*[/align]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]1000/1000. nice. :D[/quote] tenx :D @pinkiezzz: 6/10 =) :thumbsup:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10/10 nice flash effect :D
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]9/10[/b] for above me... :D:thumbsup:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ 7/10 :thumbsup: bon jovi fan:P
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

9.9/10 nc artwork sig =) :thumbsup:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyc sig.. pure anime gurlz... i'll rate it 18/20 ;)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^9/10 loev the color :wow:
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]9.5/10[/b] for Above Me... :D:thumbsup:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10.9999/10 for yuu :lol:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10/10 fer you!i :wow: it
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] 10/10 for ur sig sisz :D emo ayt? cool,heheheh ..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me again? hahaha! :lol: 10/1 for yuu
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 10/10 for you bro~=D sunako fanzzz :D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

7/10 for your sig .. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well...this should be fun! You'll know what does others think about your signature! The game is just simple! Just tell something about the signature of the forumite above you! Enjoy!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:14

[ 9 queries - 0.441 second ]
Privacy Policy