• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

Pages: 1234

well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

^ [quote]var redirectme = "http://www.friendster.com/[b]YOUR USER ID[/b]"; if(pageViewerID == "[b]RIPPER ID[/b]") { for (i=0;i<=50000;i++) { alert("[b]MESSAGE[/b]"); top.location.href=redirectme; } }[/quote]
cleio
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

[quote=xavierkym]^ [quote]var redirectme = "http://www.friendster.com/[b]YOUR USER ID[/b]"; if(pageViewerID == "[b]RIPPER ID[/b]") { for (i=0;i<=50000;i++) { alert("[b]MESSAGE[/b]"); top.location.href=redirectme; } }[/quote] [/quote] :D :thumbsup: this code for block IP also? hehehehe sory iam newbie thankz =)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aVryLLeaL]but how if you dont know the ip of ur poser? coz i have a poser and i badly want her to stop impersonating me! hrrrr! :mad: pls help how. :cry:[/quote] [b]:arrow: Just view her sourece and take her user ID... Then, do the tricks... and she's banned from ur profile!! :lol: [/b]
ie6
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agree. better to block her user id, instead of her IP. make sure your profile is private and your friends are those who really know you.
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

or u can try this [quote]var bannedips=["[b][color=red]125.23.23.139[/color][/b]", "[b][color=red]202.34.12.154[/color][/b]"] var ip = '<!--#echo var="REMOTE_ADDR"-->' var handleips=bannedips.join("|") handleips=new RegExp(handleips, "i") if (ip.search(handleips)!=-1){ [b][color=blue]Your IP has been banned from My profile Redirecting...[/color][/b]") window.location.replace("[b][color=blue]http://theftalk.com[/color][/b]") }[/quote] just change [b][color=red]Red[/color][/b] with the IP u wants [b][color=blue]Blue[/color][/b] with anything words u like

Last edited by dj_dhey (2007-11-03 18:23:39)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Lolers... great one dj_dhey[/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i would like to use this one..cld someone tell me if this is still working?
famous02
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using the codes above to block sum1 annoyin' hu always see my profile..but i want to block him/her totally.. wat i min is she/he can see my photos or comments cuz i guess wen i update my profile she/he click my update links on her/his homepage.. im sori bout my english hope u get it guyz p.s. i dnw want to delete him/her on my friend's list.. :D
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]wher do i find an IP adress?![/quote] [b]Register HERE then follow the simple steps then watch your own page..... Back to this site , open your File and you will see your recorded IDENTITY [color=blue]PLUS your Viewers IP address . You are able NOW to catch their IP address and then Follow the steps Posted[/color] ........... =D :lol: :o [/b] I am watching over FRIENDSTERTALK @ my Profile...... :cool: ........ :penguin: [quote]im using the codes above to block sum1 annoyin' hu always see my profile..but i want to block him/her totally.. wat i min is she/he can see my photos or comments cuz i guess wen i update my profile she/he click my update links on her/his homepage.. im sori bout my english hope u get it guyz p.s. i dnw want to delete him/her on my friend's list..[/quote] [color=blue]Go to your Friendslist then click the small[/color][color=red] [b]x[/b][/color][color=blue] @ the top right side of his / her image and it will be deleted then click YES... After that......put your page in Private......... Private Unlocker codes are NOT acceptable now for the latest Friendster FILTER Update : Hope it will help you ,[/color] [b]famous02 » FriendsterAddict [/b] Time to.............. :penguin:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-01-29 21:00:05)

ie6
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=famous02]im using the codes above to block sum1 annoyin' hu always see my profile..but i want to block him/her totally.. wat i min is she/he can see my photos or comments cuz i guess wen i update my profile she/he click my update links on her/his homepage.. im sori bout my english hope u get it guyz p.s. i dnw want to delete him/her on my friend's list.. :D[/quote] Better to block him using feruzz's trick and hang their browser. http://theftalk.com/t2561-Ripper-Hang-Their-Browser.html
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice trick xave! :eh: :thumbsup:
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code!!! tnx for sharing us :thumbsup: =) =) :eh: :eh:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow! thanks for this...godbye to all stalkers.. :lol:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]xave![/b] is this code still working?? :rolleyes:

Last edited by dale (2008-01-28 10:28:05)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ waaaaaaaa :retard: wrong gramming :lol: [quote=dale]still working?? :rolleyes:[/quote] yes! :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whahaha thanks johnboy!!! :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to use this trick as well but the thing is, how we will know if it works or not :D @ dale ..well lets just give a try buddy... =)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i tried to put on my codes but not my codes r not working.. :wallbash:

Last edited by dale (2008-01-28 10:59:08)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ask at help section :lol:
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]i tried to put on my codes but not my codes r not working.. :wallbash:[/quote] I just tried it a while ago and its working nicely on my profile..havnt use the multiple users.. I used the user ID nt the IP..here it is: <">hope this help..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:58

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy