• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

Pages: 12344

well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so that it'll load first) <">and this one after the given code above.. [quote]var yourIp=sGeobytesIpAddress var bannedIp = new Array(); bannedIp[0] = "[b][color=red]872.224.98.10[/color][/b]" for (i=0;i<bannedIp.length;i++){ if(yourIp==bannedIp){alert("[b][color=green]You are not allowed to access Friendster anymore![/color][/b]"); window.location="[b][color=blue]http://www.google.com/[/color][/b]"; } }[/quote] Legend: [b][color=red]Red[/color][/b] - IP Address of the bad guy.. [b][color=green]Green[/color][/b] - Alert message [b][color=blue]Blue[/color][/b] - Redirect to what page? to add many IP address.. use this as reference.. <">How to know the IP address??? hmhm.. let's say they posted bad words in your Cbox well u can see the IP address of the chatters in you Cbox account.. =) Actually there are lots of ways to know how.. =D I just don't know how to explain. PS: I haven't used this before in my profile but I'm sure it'll work.. :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-10-29 15:19:41)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

wow!,,haha,,tenx for sharing mr. :D :thumbsup: im gonna use this =D
JhaykE
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

aw... be the 2nd to comment... thankz for sharing.. idol.. ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by JhaykE (2007-10-29 15:24:34)

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This is good but knowing ISP's here in the Philippines, most of it are dynamic, so they can easily change IP addresses. I've been looking for scripts to know the viewers MAC address, since MAC addresses are unique and permanent, once they get banned, they have to do a lot of work to replace their MAC address.
aVryLLeaL
» n00b
1969-12-31

but how if you dont know the ip of ur poser? coz i have a poser and i badly want her to stop impersonating me! hrrrr! :mad: pls help how. :cry:
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/th.gif[/img][color=pink][font=curlz mt].¤.+..«..«..«..«..+.«‹‹.MY POST.››».+..»..»..»..».»..+.¤.[/color][/font][img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/th.gif[/img][/align] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/marciele/fffff.gif[/img] [align=center][img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/stars.gif[/img][font=Curlz MT][color=purple]•••...friendsternewbie™®|cursed member™••••©[img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/stars.gif[/img][/color][/font][/align] good work xavier :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for the share :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=aVryLLeaL]but how if you dont know the ip of ur poser? coz i have a poser and i badly want her to stop impersonating me! hrrrr! :mad: pls help how. :cry:[/quote] well, you can use his/her Friendster UserID to ban him/her from ur page.. =) just like: <">[quote=aftermath]This is good but knowing ISP's here in the Philippines, most of it are dynamic, so they can easily change IP addresses. I've been looking for scripts to know the viewers MAC address, since MAC addresses are unique and permanent, once they get banned, they have to do a lot of work to replace their MAC address.[/quote] That's what I'm trying to work on.. :lol: But seems difficult.. :wallbash: @Topic: well, i realised you can use the Who View me via Cbox in this style to know the IP Address of each visitor.. :o

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-10-29 16:53:36)

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yeah. I've been searching for that even before I joined FTalk.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

now this is great i can block my stalker anytime =D
ie6
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you get the IP address by just his fs profile?
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its cool ha!! nice trick's
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

this will surely come in handy. thanks! =)

Last edited by luknog2007 (2007-10-29 20:34:57)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow! thanks for sharing!!! now i can i blocked shots my [b]gay stalker[/b]... :evil: =D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=aftermath]This is good but knowing ISP's here in the Philippines, most of it are dynamic, so they can easily change IP addresses. I've been looking for scripts to know the viewers MAC address, since MAC addresses are unique and permanent, once they get banned, they have to do a lot of work to replace their MAC address.[/quote] good question but its so hard...the reason is MAC address can be cloned.. sometimes people need to clone MAC address because of ISP configuration issues.. :/
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Brilliant! :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Nice codes I think.. =) :thumbsup: Btw,Can you share the codes to block the [b]"Friendster's URL"[/b]??... :rolleyes: I think it's better to block the URL.. =) :arrow: [b]+ 1[/b] for you my bro xavier.. :thumbsup: :eh:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-10-31 23:13:44)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ blocking the URL... i think feruzz posted it before.. =D http://theftalk.com/t2561-Ripper-Hang-Their-Browser.html
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so that it'll load first)[/quote] GREAT :thumbsup: add-on ...[color=blue]BUT[/color] how if they are using a Computer unit .......@ RENTING Area ... Internet caffee then...... one of the friendster users Again use that unit..... What will happen ???.... [color=green]I guess , it is better to use it with the combination of the Friendster ID.........[/color] :rolleyes:
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is theres a code for just the ID instead of IP ADD??i hope... pls make one.. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:08

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy