• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

Pages: 11234

well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

miztahz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

waw :o :arrow: that's gr8 i love it i love it tnx for sharing,.. :arrow: good job,... i like this trick ^^
dice.1
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

wahahaahaha.... wat a destroying code...!
ninjabutt3rfly
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi everyone, just a newbie here.. where can i paste the code for blocking fs ID? =)
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]if(pageViewerID=="USERID OF POSER"){ alert("Why are you here?? muwahahhahaha..."); top.location.href="http://www.geocities.com/nickver2/dontclick.html"; }[/quote] is this a js extension or just a js file? BTW. i love da' code it's very useful especially i have an enemy n fs.

Last edited by -retired- (2008-11-11 07:51:45)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=-retired-]is this a js extension or just a js file?[/quote] It is a js code, add it to the top of ur external js file. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, if you know the IP Address of your stalker or ripper or poser.. Well, why not block them from visiting your profile?? :o Just insert this at the top part of your javascript files: (on top so

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:25

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy