• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

Pages: 123

:arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

:arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a sticked and locked topic in that section their reasons why they closed such topics. Yet, members seem to not understand the moderators. They even made a thread asking the members to rate/ evaluate moderators. "say whatever you say" basis. I suggested to move it to the feedbacks section if they intend to evaluate the mods but they said that it is better to post it there, so there's a part of me that says they just put it there for personal reasons, to criticize personally the mods, to pin-point. I know we mods are going uber strict most of the time. like before, but still the site's doing good. It's just these past few days that they started threads like that and all? Ftalk's been loading slow these past few days so it's giving me a hard time in moderating and reviewing some threads. i dunno about you guys but when it really comes to ftalk it loads slow, unlike other sites. We're not being paid here, but they're like expecting us to act as their servants, to clean all their mess. My point about being a moderator is not as a servant to clean every trash but to let others learn how to also clean up their own mess. Then why the hell am i wasting my time in this forum? Coz this is where i found good friends. What I don't like is that some members don't appreciate a bit of what we're doing. it's like they're saying that they don't need us in that section. So with that, I guess it's not worth it to stay anymore with the rank MODERATOR under my name. I don't even freakin care how many posts i got or what would be my rank without the mod mask on. As for the members, who keeps on saying that "You're a mod, you asked for that position," before some of them had registered here, FriendsterTalk's existing peacefully. If they like to be more superior to the mods, then why not apply for a supermoderator / global moderator job, co-admin or an admin? =| - Thanks guys for reading. I've poured my thoughts about this issue so i guess i'll be off now, since it seems they don't need mods. like me. =) Have fun everyone :thumbsup:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

wew... what happen..my sis.. but ur right sis [b]Cooperation is the key [/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

ate meng. where are u goin? :( we need u here. =)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm also quitting here. :arrow: I'm fagged of being a moderator. I guess members can maintain the forum without the help of some moderators.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hmmmm maybe you just need a little time off. To let cool the stress laid on you these past few days. But I think quitting is not the best solution. Yeah those members are tough on us. But they shouldn't be the cause of your resignation, admin should be the one to take off our rank as a moderator and not their lame criticisms. You know their level. You know you're smarter than them. So as much as possible don't mind them. They just don't know what to do with their lives, aside from pestering other people. But if you really want to leave, just make it only temporary, and not permanently. =)
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wew meng and sis louis :( :( :( what happen tell me and what gandalicious23 said is right take a rest for a couple day
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, Ur Right Sis.. deathwish4MCR-freak-dude. We Need Responsible Mod's Like You Lois And Meng.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep. dont let their selfish and lame critics :disgust: to put u down guys. =) admin and other mods dont want u guys quitting. well. perhaps u guys need some rest. [i]distressed-members. [/i]they always want to insult mods. :angry: but we must not be afraid. if we do the right thing. believe on it. =) maybe they envy on u guys. :/ because u guys are great. :thumbsup: just like gandalicious23 said. [i]"If you really want to leave, just make it only temporary, and not permanently."[/i] u guys are part of the best mods we have in ft. =) :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

They won't stop. They posted their YM conversation which composed of their rants against moderators. Keep throwing criticisms and insulting some moderators. http://theftalk.com/t15255-moderators-members.html I'm sick and tired of those. I would resign also from my position if I won't see any improvements on that issue.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i cant understand what they are talkin about eehjhay. i cant understand tagalog. aem. but what were they talkin about?
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ they are saying that some moderators here dont deserve to be a mod because as they say mods here are "bobo" <- [i]filipino word for dumb or pea-brain[/i] well, let's see what they can do without us.. :D let them do the things they want... =| they are all.. :arrow: irritating. annoying. :wallbash:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Guys dont let this little issue get into your heads some of them are just really looking for attention .. and guys dont give them the satisfaction that they are asking for most of them are retarded . . . .hehehe .... guys . . lets give em a little taste of our magic ! hahaha . jokeness . anyhow ... were mods . . .[i]kailangan mahaba ang pasensya natin [/i] guys look and the brightside nalang tau ^_^
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^xavier oh no. they're really bad. so annoying and keep on insulting moderators. i wonder what cause them to do like that. they are irritating and distressed. :mad: i hope sir admin comeback a.s.a.p i dont want this issue make our forum turn into a total mess. because of their actions. :disgust:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, You're Right Sis. Hope Sir Admin Will Comeback Soon! :(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. i thought she was a he. hehehe sorry. recently, some moderators lost their interest to participate in ftalk because of this matter. honestly, i too lost interest on posting and moderating here. they dont seem to appreciate our volunteered works.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys, Forget Them. I Mean Those Rude Members. We Need Some Patient This Time. Guys, I Know We Can Do This. :(
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep bro. ure rite. but. i dont understand. why they still doin that insulting mod? and what thing caused them to do this?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it all started i guess when one of the moderators closed many topics in the Ftalk Phil section. and some of their hard feelings against moderators suddenly exploded when someone took guts to express their thoughts
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^yeah someone started this moderating evaluation thread and then it got out of hand . . . [/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

why dont u close that thread then? :( it could be permitted by admin. admin could understand it. because they just build a rebellion against this forum.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:12

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy