• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

Pages: 123

:arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

I Miss You All Guys. Hmm. My CoMod`s Please Comeback. :cry:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

:retard: wah.. mods wnna quit? :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ey eykal. how r u? nice to meet u. =) aem.yepp. some mods were decided to off from this forum. i hope it will be temporarily. :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry guys. I'm back =) for good.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Me too.. LOL. :P
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Me three lol!!! i miss ftalk su much!!![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:21

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy